Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn. you love creating threads.

Comment

1 for me, then 3, but I love the first far more than any other.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        How can anyone have the original in the bottom half of the series? Gotta show some love for the one that was actually a good movie.
        1, 2, and 4 are my favorites, no doubt about that.

I'd put them 1-4-2-3-6-5

Also, I listen to the Rocky 4 soundtrack way more than I should. But it's too damn good. Needs some Gonna Fly Now, though
        Rocky IV soundtrack is the best!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Here's how I'd rank them:

2 - The reason I rank it on top is because the fight in the end between Apollo and Rocky was BY FAR the best in any of these movies. The best ending.
          4 - Drago was my favorite of Rocky's opponents. Good storyline as well.
          1 - Great fighting scene in the end. Good storyline, but maybe a bit slow-moving.
          3 - Mr. T made this movie good. Rocky's trainer dying and Apollo's involvement were interesting twists, but since the fight in the end was more for pride then anything else, it took away from the movie a bit.
          5 - Garbage
          6 - Garbage

Comment

What's with the hate on Rocky VI? It was much much better than 3 or 4, mainly because it had an actual believable opponent. I'd rank it:

I
            II
            VI
            IV
            III
            V

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Believable opponent? Tarver looked TERRIBLE. His belly was down to his knees.

There is NO WAY he looked like the "best HW of his time".

On top of that, his character injures his hand mid-way through the fight, making him the true underdog in that match.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                2 - The reason I rank it on top is because the fight in the end between Apollo and Rocky was BY FAR the best in any of these movies. The best ending.
                main reason I rank #2 as my favorite as well. Fight at the end was just amazing.
                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Four was awesome.

BoneKrusher

Comment

# 1
                    # 2
                    # 4
                    # 6
                    # 3
                    # 5

One was great. I loved it, and the ending.

Two was like the same as number one, but one started it all.

Four had a good ending fight, but Apollo died. And I don't like that he became broke, I doubt they would have been that dumb with who they trusted their money with.

Three just seemed very short to me. Fight the big guy in the beginning, gets beat down by Mr. T, trains with Apollo, beats up Mr. T. Was OK.

Six I actually liked, I'm not sure why but it was at least average.

Five was absolutely horrible and should be removed from the series.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

6 had potential to be so much better...and I agree that Hopkins body took away from the movie. He was in terrible shape because, he had to add all that weight to look like a heavyweight. Mason Dixon was supposed to be Roy Jones but, he turned it down.

It may have been a little much for some but, I def. think Mr. T should have made a cameo...maybe as a ringside announcer or something like Tyson's little part. gah...it could have been great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                        Believable opponent? Tarver looked TERRIBLE. His belly was down to his knees.
                        I meant in terms of development. Drago and Clubber Lang were just one-dimensional characters.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Rocky IV. To go along with what everyone said, it also has Rocky's amazing inspirational speech that pretty much ended the Cold War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=261sgYPcjes

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information