Nothern Illinois School Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    Another bad shooting. First the Colleges started shooting, then the churches, then the mall, what next? McDonald's, is there any decency in this world? Christ, maybe the government should make it mandatory to go to a therapist.
    No, there is no decency in this world, and there never was decency in this world. Look at the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre, Knights Templars were killed in churches then too.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO, The government should not make ANYTHING mandatory, but that is all I am going to say about that. Otherwise I will get another infraction.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      That is a great law. If you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, you have passed extensive background checks. Private citizens returned fire at the UT gunman, forcing him to take cover. There was a higher homicide rate during the Middle Ages then there is in even the most crime ridden cities in the US. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Outlawing guns(or even outlawing on campus) only takes gun out of the hands of people who obey the law. Those are the people you don't have to worry about shooting people. Like me, as soon as I graduate, I am getting a license to carry a concealed weapon, and I will carry one with me at all times(except when I go to bars and the like, alcohol+guns is just irresponsible.)

It isn't people don't value life anymore, it is people have never valued life(unless their own, of course.) We are not in some sick depraved time. We are only in the time of the media. Like I said before the homicide rate was much higher in the Middle Ages. The only difference? The people only knew about the ones that happened directly next to them. If this were the 1800's people outside of Illinois wouldn't have even heard about this. There has always been murders, and their always will be murders. Saying that gun lead to violence is like saying forks lead to obesity.

Hope all your friends are ok.
      *clap*...*clap*...*clap*

anyways. Horrible story. It's like when you think you've heard enough of this crap, it starts up again.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        No, there is no decency in this world, and there never was decency in this world. Look at the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre, Knights Templars were killed in churches then too.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO, The government should not make ANYTHING mandatory, but that is all I am going to say about that. Otherwise I will get another infraction.
        hahahahaha

Comment

its now 6 dead

Comment

Terrible.

If guns were OK'd on my campus I'd pack heat no doubt, it's not like someone would get a permit to take a gun on campus and shoot it up anyway. Plus they're not concerned if it's legal or not. Only problem would be the homies/gangster wannabe's that would pack just to act like a hard***.

Comment

Most University's already have a "no firearm" rule in place in the their student code of conduct...people just don't read the damn little books they give out at orientation....

Comment

This stuff really pisses me off. I had friends that went to northern i think they all graduated. I hate hearing about this.

Comment

i guy from my high school is apparently one of the guys who died... he was in the same grade as me...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

^I'm sorry to hear that man, did you go to school in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                      ^I'm sorry to hear that man, did you go to school in the area?
                      I went to York in Elmhurst... it's just such a travesty events like this...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

So crazy. I walked past that room an hour before it happened. I was supposed to hang out with my buddy tonight but he was in that room. I couldn't get a hold of him for a long time but then I saw him on CNN so he is ok. Noone I know was injured. Crazy that it actually happened here. It is probably related to the threat in december but it isn't confirmed. Back then I thought it was just someone who didn't want to take finals.

Comment

What threat in december??? Do you know any names???

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            What threat in december??? Do you know any names???
                            Some person made threats on NIU's campus back in December and they went on high alert, something about killing all the n*gg*** (figure out what racial slur I'm saying) on campus...Then two months later the school is attacked.

Scary **** man, scary ****.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Very scary, my thoughts and prayers are with the ones who lost one close to them. Its awful stuff. I'm at UWM in the dorms and one of my roomates was actually IMing with his cousin who was in that class that the shooting happened (cousin was unharmed). Well, at least thats what he said. That is some scary stuff.
                              Last edited by yodabear; 02-15-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Well hhhmmm, this certainly hits loser than any other. These things are just indescribable. SMH
                                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information