Nothern Illinois School Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
    Why couldnt the gunman just take his own life and not bring innocent people down with him. Terrible news
    Because they probably want everyone to know who they are and they dont care how they become famous even if it means causing a tragedy. I remember reading about the kid that started shooting in that mall told his friends he was going to be on the news and become famous.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      Yeah it's getting rediculous. How do all these kids get guns?
      It isn't hard at all... If you know someone who sells weed you will be able to get to someone who will sell guns. If I had enough money, I could easily get an Assault Rifle.

The guy was 27 anyway.

Like I have been saying, there aren't more murders now(in terms of percentage of the population, obviously since the population is bigger there will be more). They are just much more highly publicized. Blame the sensationalist news for publicizing so much more of it. One hundred years ago, the vast majority of people wouldn't have even heard of it.

I don't think it was a coincidence it happened on Valentines day either. I bet the gunman wanted to overshadow the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        I don't think it was a coincidence it happened on Valentines day either. I bet the gunman wanted to overshadow the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
        Thats what I was thinking as well.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information