NBA Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homicide
    Heat will win this in 6. Their low post pressence is too good. They will crash the boards all seires and make Dirk take 15 footers instead of easy 3 footers. The key to the seires for the Heat is Jason Williams. If he can step up, score and pass consistantly they are going to take this one home. The Mavs dont stand a chance.
    I'm sory, but you're stupid. Dirk lives off of those 15 foot fadeway jumpers.If their key is JAson Williams, then Our keys are Decin HArris, J-Ho(mavs undefeated when He scores 20), JT, Stackhouse, Diop, VAn Horn, and our depth.
    So you thinking Jason Williams is the key to winning in 6 is pretty ********

Comment

Sadly, it just had to be the two teams in the playoffs that I could not care less about. However, Dallas has it in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79
        I called every series for miami and the number of games so far.

I think Heat surprise everyone and the underdog wins in 5 at home.

Your too funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
          Sadly, it just had to be the two teams in the playoffs that I could not care less about. However, Dallas has it in 6.
          I hope you would not have rather seen the Pistons vs. Spurs.

In teh words of Randy Galloway" that is like sumu wrestlin, not sumo, it's just two fat cows rasslin"

Comment

Originally posted by Maroney22
            tell me whose gonna guard Shaq. Tell me. Shaq will go crazy and Dwayne Wade will be Dwayne Wade. Heat win

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79
              I called every series for miami and the number of games so far.

I think Heat surprise everyone and the underdog wins in 5 at home.
              People are very good at calling things after they have happened, I use to refer to this as the 'Keak system', once something is over and done with you then discuss your bold prediction of the exact result :)

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information