Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    How very, very lame. But I bet she adored it.
    its more of a gag gift. and McGee i'm sorry about your bf's death.
    Last edited by fischbowl; 02-14-2008, 09:44 PM.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

What did I give my GF for VD? A KICK IN THE OVARIES!!!!!! JK, Don't have a GF.

Comment

Worst ******* 'holiday' ever. Hallmark made it up
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

at least it's not as bad as "Sweetest Day"...like wtf women can't wait a whole year for this day, they have to make one up so that they only have to wait 6 months? F that

Comment

my girlfriend asked me not 2 do anything special for her because it's the anniversary of her cousin's death. So I had a good day with her, and I didn't have to drop any money besides on dinner, which was KFC haha. She gave me a gift though, and I enjoyed it...

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              way to fit NFLDC into the quality time being spent with the gf...we all know who's #1 priority lol
              Yeah seriously, why would you taint your NFLDC time by having your girlfriend there.

Comment

nothing at all. Dumb "holiday" anyways.

Comment

I bet you if you asked every person in America why Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14, at least half wouldn't know.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

I will be the first to admit that I dont know why it's on the 14th.
                    Why is it?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

its a weird holiday.. if your single you spent all night thinking about possible gfs... if your in a relationship you spend all night gettin some.. at the expense of flowers and chocolates tho

it could go either way.. i had a good day but it was regardless of vday.. got outta school early, went to walmart with my friends, got tires changed, went back to one of there houses cooked lol and took a dip in the hot tub..
                      pretty good day i guess
                      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                      Gucci Mane

Comment

i just realized the st valentines day massacre lol its on hist channel
                        al capone, my man
                        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                        Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          I will be the first to admit that I dont know why it's on the 14th.
                          Why is it?
                          Well, the big thing is, the holiday's real name is "St. Valentine's Day."

It was originally a day to honor two Christian martyrs, both named Valentine.

You can read about how it became a day to celebrate love in the Western world in the Wikipedia article.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                          Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

I read it, but I was confused as to why this was associated with love.

Comment

My GF is working, so we'll do dinner and sex (i hope) tomorrow. Even my GF says that Valentines Day is crap, but she's willing to celebrate because she needs a camera card apparently, so thats what i have to get her (i'll get it tomorrow haha).

Sweet deal is that she got me a present, and a pretty sweet one. A framed picture/plaque of Tomlinson. Not to shabby for a guy to get a present, i know you guys are jealous.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Thought I might get some action, she wore a low cut shirt and everything. No dice, oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information