Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    Thought I might get some action, she wore a low cut shirt and everything. No dice, oh well.
    brutal. Do u think girls realize that guys assume that they are going to get some on these 'special' days?

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

This is just a holiday some female came up with a long time ago when she was feeling neglected...Its been a long time since I even did something with a female on this day, im 24 and never been a big relationship person anyway...Im cool with a couple sex buddies, ill find a chic that I hit it off with but nothing thats ever lasted years, im enjoying my life too much single with no kids now...maybe ill care about valentines day when I hit 30.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        This is just a holiday some female came up with a long time ago when she was feeling neglected...Its been a long time since I even did something with a female on this day, im 24 and never been a big relationship person anyway...Im cool with a couple sex buddies, ill find a chic that I hit it off with but nothing thats ever lasted years, im enjoying my life too much single with no kids now...maybe ill care about valentines day when I hit 30.
        If i can avoid the longterm girlfriend thing till 24 i'll be happy, good luck with 30 good sir.

Comment

I dumped my girlfriend so that I could avoid this mess of a holiday.

Comment

this day was about PLUTONIC LOVE not doggystyle sex without protection and russell stovers chocolates
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
              brutal. Do u think girls realize that guys assume that they are going to get some on these 'special' days?
              Her funbags are huge, she seldom shows them off... This resulted in my unusual optimism, we're not dating, it's a weird situation but still.

Comment

has anyone else realized (I'm sure you have) that Valentine's Day is pretty much glorified prostitution? I mean, you give a girl something and expect to get sex in return...

Comment

not all women are hoes, just 90-95 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    Her funbags are huge, she seldom shows them off... This resulted in my unusual optimism, we're not dating, it's a weird situation but still.
                    in that case at least you got somethign nice to look at. Getting something special is all relative. I've been with this girl over 3 years, so our idea of special is slightly different, but its all the same in terms of relationship life cycle (if there is such a thing)

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Easily the most toolish and materialistic day of the year...Above all, Valentine's Day represents the downfall of Western Society

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                        If i can avoid the longterm girlfriend thing till 24 i'll be happy, good luck with 30 good sir.
                        agree and agree. I would much rather just do what your doing right now than be tied up long term. Life is is just going to sweet at this point to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          way to fit NFLDC into the quality time being spent with the gf...we all know who's #1 priority lol
                          Ya gotta have your priorities in line.

Comment

I surprised my gf with a homecooked dinner. She was happy, so now I'm happy. I <3 V-Day. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              I surprised my gf with a homecooked dinner. She was happy, so now I'm happy. I <3 V-Day. =D
                              like blow jay happy or vagine happy

Comment

My roommate has his room decked out with a table, candles, roses, and some dessert for him and his girl.

Sadly, my valentine decided to hang with her friends tonight instead of me, which is fine. No wasted money this year. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information