No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend and I are celebrating on Saturday.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
      Exactly. This one girl I know pretty well has told me at least 5 times about her 90 in chemistry. I didn't care the first time, and I sure as hell don't care the fifth!
      EXACTLY! They just blab on about nothing. And going on about something like that is extremely aggravating. Like this one girl was telling me how to dress one day, and I was like who the hell are you to tell me that? lol, Ive known the girl for like a few months, but still.

Comment

Valentines Day is the worst holiday, period. It is just another day that girls expect the guy to spend way too much money on them and the girl can get away with the minimal amount of effort. It's just another day where the guy is damned if he does or damned if he doesn't. I mean its not like St Pattys day where everyone gets hammered, especially if you're irish, and have a great time. No you have to go out to eat and make it a perfect day. And if you do something wonderful early in the relationship you have to live up to that hype from then on. One year just builds upon the last. Anyway im done with Valentines day.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
          My girlfriend and I are celebrating on Saturday.
          Lucky bastard, thats what I tried doing but I got shot down real quick.

Comment

If you're havin girl problems I feel bad for you son
            I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one.
            Ya dig?
            You dig.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              My roommate has his room decked out with a table, candles, roses, and some dessert for him and his girl.

Sadly, my valentine decided to hang with her friends tonight instead of me, which is fine. No wasted money this year. :D
              Sweetness, your valentine is cheating on you...

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                i don't think the question was directed at me, especially since i already mentioned i won't find out how lucky i am until tomorrow.

alright, here i thought it was a Valentines Thread, but i guess they are the same thing....
                why would you make your way into a valentines day thread and be upset when people talk about sex, really if talking about sex offends you you probably shouldnt venture int the off topic section of the board.

Congrats 2 everyone who enjoyed the day with their lady, hopefully you guys got the happy ending :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Chipotle & Survivor on TV.....

I've got a great no-frills fiance who could care less about Valentine's Day.

A co-worker gave me an "I Choo- Choo- Choose You" Valentine's card for fun. Hilarious.
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    why would you make your way into a valentines day thread and be upset when people talk about sex, really if talking about sex offends you you probably shouldnt venture int the off topic section of the board.

Congrats 2 everyone who enjoyed the day with their lady, hopefully you guys got the happy ending :)
                    uh, how was i upset?? how did it offend me?? give me a break. I simply asked if is it necessary for a guy to specifically post on a forum if he got a blowjob or had intercourse..........should he let u know the positions also? By simply saying that that is more information than he needs to give to people on the internet , i get like 4 people who are apparently very interested in his sex life? Whatever, some people should consider checking out a sex chatroom or something.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                      Chipotle & Survivor on TV.....

I've got a great no-frills fiance who could care less about Valentine's Day.

A co-worker gave me an "I Choo- Choo- Choose You" Valentine's card for fun. Hilarious.
                      apparently they make t-shirts of that also, i saw someone wearing one yesterday.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

sad part is, this isn't even a holiday...

its not like we get a day off of school or work

smh
                        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information