X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day

Anyone doing/did anything special?

-me: No
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

I did not do anything special today.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

It's a worthless day that exists so people can sell crap between New Year's and Easter.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I got a girl I like a little Valentine's day card that my school was selling

she said it was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for her, and she's one of the most popular people in the school.

Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself before I realized I have no g/f :(
        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I sent my girl some stuff and were gonna hang tomorrow since she has no classes like me, and hopefully just have sex all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
            I got a girl I like a little Valentine's day card that my school was selling

she said it was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for her, and she's one of the most popular people in the school.

Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself before I realized I have no g/f :(
            My school had something like that. They were selling roses for $2 last week at lunch, and I sent a couple to two girls I know. They were pretty happy to get them, and it made me feel better knowing I had made them happy. I felt good until I also realised I have no GF :(

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
              My school had something like that. They were selling roses for $2 last week at lunch, and I sent a couple to two girls I know. They were pretty happy to get them, and it made me feel better knowing I had made them happy. I felt good until I also realised I have no GF :(

exactly...don't you wish you could make them happy in other ways? if you know what I mean
              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                I felt good until I also realised I have no GRF :(
                fixed it for ya. :-) and i am still relatively newish to my school, and we had the same thing, but I didnt do it either.
                I also realized i have no GF or GRF. So I am sad and unentertained with crazy threads about Burger King
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

its my birthday so i automatically hate this day because everyone else is celebrating

Comment

I bought the gf a single rose, teddy bear, chocolates, and a card. I work next to a flower shop and that had all that for 15 bucks. We ordered food and watched (watching) a movie. All in all surprisingly a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                      I bought the gf a single rose, teddy bear, chocolates, and a card. I work next to a flower shop and that had all that for 15 bucks. We ordered food and watched (watching) a movie. All in all surprisingly a good night.
                      way to fit NFLDC into the quality time being spent with the gf...we all know who's #1 priority lol

Comment

Valenstines Day is the most worthless holiday ever. U celebrate love everyday, whats the big deal about it?

Comment

I made my gf a keychain with a picture of me on it that said, Key to My Heart. i also bought her Magnolia on DVD.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I went to my friend's wake.
                            Not my best Valentine's Day.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              I made my gf a keychain with a picture of me on it that said, Key to My Heart. i also bought her Magnolia on DVD.
                              How very, very lame. But I bet she adored it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information