Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Highlights W/ Chris Berman

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...t&lid=tab6pos1

Does anyone else find this to be unbelievably annoying and pointless???

They take some of the greatest sports highlights of all times and compare them to completely unrelated highlights from other sports... making it into some sort of tournament?

The most obnoxious part is that they take away the original audio (which is part of the reason that some of these highlights are remembered as "great") and have Chris Berman ramble over the entire thing? It really takes away from the emotion of these great sports moments.

I understand that it is a "slow" period in sports reporting, but come on! ESPn can do better than this, can't they?

Maybe it's just because i can't stand Berman.....
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

E-Mail it to the ombudperson. http://sports.espn.go.com/keyword/se...Anne_Schreiber

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

good suggestion... i was wondering how to complain to ESPn about this.... it's ridiculous.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

And most of the plays are dumb. GO USA Miracle on ice and Boise State!

Comment

I used to like berman but now that ive seen the youtube vids all i can think about is how much of a douche he is in real life.

Comment

just the latest BS filler ESPN has thrown together. I guess it's better than the absolute complete waste of a month the "who's now" thing that took 10 minutes out of every sportscenter..
            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Highlights should not be compared. The "greatest" highlight is such an opinionated decision. It is what it is. Don't try to rank highlights!

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Yeah, this seemed pretty rediculous when I saw it. I guess they have do something without football and baseball.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just watched the Mike Eruzione and Berman wasn't on that one.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information