No announcement yet.

Better Scene?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never understood the hype over either of these movies...Boondock Saints is alright but, nothing special, imo. It's like every High School kid's favorite movie these days. As for Pulp Fiction and Tarrentino...I've never been a fan.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I never understood the hype over either of these movies...Boondock Saints is alright but, nothing special, imo. It's like every High School kid's favorite movie these days. As for Pulp Fiction and Tarrentino...I've never been a fan.
      I think Pulp Fiction's overrated. Boondock Saints is a great movie, I for one absolutely love it. But I have to agree that neither deserve the immense mainstream credit they get.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I have watched Pulp Fiction about 10 times now and it still holds up. To me that is a sign of a great movie. Every aspect of the film is incredible. I think Pulp Fiction is the victim o hype though. I think I got lucky in the fact that I saw it when I was 14 and it was not hyped up a huge amount to me. I think it is one of those films that deserves to be watched at least a couple times, much like Donnie Darko, because I know I find something new each time I watch it and my appreciation for the film as grown with each viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          How is the Boondock Saints so massively overrated on this forum? I'll go with the Pulp Fiction scene although I think Jules speech is the better scene overall, and QT's best scene is probably the Mr. Blonde torture scene from Reservoir Dogs.
          I returned the Boondock Saints the same day I bought it. I didn't even want it in my collection. I just wasn't a fan.

As for the scenes, I had to pick Pulp Fiction.
          Last edited by Paul; 02-18-2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            I think Pulp Fiction's overrated. Boondock Saints is a great movie, I for one absolutely love it. But I have to agree that neither deserve the immense mainstream credit they get.
            since when does Boondock Saints have immense mainstream credit?

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              since when does Boondock Saints have immense mainstream credit?
              Boondock Saints is somewhere between a mainstream hit and having a large cult following. every college student that watches it seems to love it. I loved it when i was in college...but either i wore it out or my taste has evolved, and it just doesn't seem as good to me now. there are still some GREAT scenes, but there are also some scenes that seem kinda canned to me now.

Comment

on the subject of tarantino, anyone else think that Jackie Brown is somewhere in between RD and Pulp Fiction? I think its better than Pulp Fiction but not as good as RD.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information