Hangover Cures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
    Man, I would kill to do that. I am planning on backpacking around Europe as soon as I graduate.
    That was our original plan, than we looked into places like Chile and Peru, just could not resisit it. That and we can afford to go for about twice as long considering we only have 40 days in the pricey Europe. (88 in South America, 21 in Mexico and 40 in South East Asia)

Going to be amazing i hope, so much work and money going into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      I have lived in Wisconsin, South Carolina, Texas, and Oregon. I have already been to every state on the east coast south of NY(one place in the US I really need to get.) I've been all over the midwest, and over the next few years plan to have been all over the west coast. Plus, I plan to move around quite a bit as an adult, so getting to Europe would be better for me.
      Well, Ive been to Ontario, Quebec, PEI, NewFoundland, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Ive been to Pennsylvania, both Virginia's, Florida, both Carolina's, California, Georgia and Michigan. Ive lived in Ontario and New York, and had kind of a winter house in Florida.

I still want to see more of the midwest and north west, but Im more interested in the south. So hopefully travelling to places like Mexico and the south Americas or Europe will happen sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        Well, Ive been to Ontario, Quebec, PEI, NewFoundland, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Ive been to Pennsylvania, both Virginia's, Florida, both Carolina's, California, Georgia and Michigan. Ive lived in Ontario and New York, and had kind of a winter house in Florida.

I still want to see more of the midwest and north west, but Im more interested in the south. So hopefully travelling to places like Mexico and the south Americas or Europe will happen sooner.
        why does your rep suck so much

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          long story, but basically bf51 called bernard berrian a top 20 wr, and i got mad and called hima homer, which apparently really pissed ward off, that he neg repped me about 1000 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            he got anal rep raped, very sad i know

Comment

• It is a proven fact that something in greasy foods gets rid of your hangover.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information