Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Best cure right there.

Anyways, all of you who take Advil or whatever before you go to sleep are not being very smart. That's really hard on your body, especially when you're already drinking massive amounts of booze.
    That is the second best cure.

That is the best.

Disclaimer: Not to be used where it is illegal. All you Canadians or people lucky enough to live in a state with medical marijuana(and have a legal prescription) this is the best hangover cure.

Unfortunately, I have to stick to the water before bed.

Ibuprofen is fine to take. It isn't very hard on your liver like tylenol(acetemetephin) is. Never, never, never take tylenol, vicoden, or anything else with acetemetephin in it whiel drinking. The combination of alcohol and acetememephin kills your liver.
    Last edited by someone447; 02-18-2008, 01:05 AM.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just drink lots of water and keep your body hydrated. In fact, do that before you go to sleep (pass out) and you should be fine.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

anything with potatoes in it is usually a good choice.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

couple good options for a hangover:

1-the post-bar-close-Denny's run is time tested and very proven. If you still have a hangover after Moons over My Hammy, then you really earned it. plus a table full of drunks at Denny's is always a plesant sight for the non college crowd.

2-the morning-after Bloody Mary is also a great idea. but, there have been mornings where even smelling booze has caused my gag reflex to kick in. but, if it works, a good bloody is the true breakfast of champions.

3-the ibuproferin trick always works for me. i've heard mixed things on what i'm doing to my body when i mix painkillers with booze. plus, this only cures the headache. the dizziness and the fact that i seem to be sweating poop out of my butthole is not accounted for.

4-moderation-don't laugh. seriously, when you have a good happy buzz working, just think to yourself; "do i really need to be drunker than i am right now?" if the answer is "no" then just nurse a beer to maintain the buzz. but, if you're trying to work up the courage to hit on a girl, or if people at the party are doing way stupider stuff than you and you feel left out, then, by all means, keep pounding 'em down.

5-face the music. seriously, in my college days, some of the most memorable moments were when everybody i lived with woke up feeling like a bag of dicks. some times, it's just more amusing than painful.

Comment

take a couple of vitamin b-12 before you start drinking you will be fine. or just have some bloddy marys or more booze in the morning.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

So far only 151 and really cheap 100 prook Vodka (yes Paramount) are the only drinks i have gotten hangovers from, nonetheless, i always get up and work out immediately (assuming i am sober, i hate waking up drunk) while drinking about a litre of water.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Oh waking up still drunk is better. if you wake up still drunk a Bloody Mary is the best cure
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Everyday when I was in Europe, I drank so much...woke up with a hangover. All I did to get rid of it, was throw up in the morning....and drink lots of fluids...and I was ready to go again.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                  For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    That is the second best cure.

That is the best.

Disclaimer: Not to be used where it is illegal. All you Canadians or people lucky enough to live in a state with medical marijuana(and have a legal prescription) this is the best hangover cure.
                    Try that before going to work at 8:30am. I agreed with you before that, my stance changed after that day.

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                      Try that before going to work at 8:30am. I agreed with you before that, my stance changed after that day.
                      Haha, I really only drink on weekdays. I get the worst hangovers, they are completely debilitating. So I don't drink if I have something to do the next day. Having something to do the next day is the only thing keeping me from being a full blown alcoholic.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Haha, I really only drink on weekdays. I get the worst hangovers, they are completely debilitating. So I don't drink if I have something to do the next day. Having something to do the next day is the only thing keeping me from being a full blown alcoholic.
                        Wait, I thought you were a soph at Portland State? Are you just older or are you partaking in underage drinking?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                          Wait, I thought you were a soph at Portland State? Are you just older or are you partaking in underage drinking?
                          Redshirt Sophomore, I turned 21 this past September. No siree, never drank underage :-/
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Soft. Nothing beats a full day of work after getting home at 5.

Who am i kidding, i sit there most of the day thinking of elaborate lies that would result in me being able to go home.

Comment

Redshirt Sophomore, I turned 21 this past September. No siree, never drank underage :-/
                              Are you serious? wow.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                                Are you serious? wow.
                                I don't even know him and i'm 105% sure he's kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information