Hangover Cures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangover Cures

What do you do to get through your hangover or avoid them?

Personally, I try and force myself to drink a bottle or glass of water before I fall asleep. That usually keeps me from ever getting them.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

If you hydrate properly while drinking it won't be an issue. With that said I usually drink a bottle of water before I go to sleep and pop to Advil. Then in the morning just drink some water and some Orange Juice and let the Vitamin C be your friend.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Ive been piss drunk many a time and never had one.

Comment

I've got one. Don't drink.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
          I've got one. Don't drink.
          Not humanly possible.

Comment

ALOT of Water and alot of Food

Comment

The best cure for a hangover is to start drinking again, If thats not an option then drink water when drinking and take vitamins before and then take a couple more before you go to bed with some advil/tylenol.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                ALOT of Water and alot of Food
                Greasy food like burgers and pizza is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                  Ive been piss drunk many a time and never had one.
                  I've also been blessed with that ability. Nothing like waking up and not remembering much from the previous night but still feeling great.

Drunk or not, i always drink at least 2 cups of water a night so that probably helps.
                  Last edited by EvilMonkey; 02-17-2008, 10:59 AM.
                  JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                    I've also been blessed with that ability. Nothing like waking up and not remembering much from the previous night but still feeling great.

Drunk or not, i always drink at least 2 cups of water a night so that probably helps.
                    Chalk that one up here too :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'm the total opposite. I can't function the next day after I drink.

Comment

Once I hit the 8-10 drink mark that's when I'm usually out of commission until 12-1 the next day. Eating always helps even though I never remember to do it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

I was hungover as balls yesterday. Just waited it out.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            The best cure for a hangover is to start drinking again, If thats not an option then drink water when drinking and take vitamins before and then take a couple more before you go to bed with some advil/tylenol.
                            I have to agree with regoob. Drinking is the best way to cure it. Have 2-3 beers and you will feel bettter..Also take some headache meds and eat before going to sleep.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                              I was hungover as balls yesterday. Just waited it out.
                              I haven't drank in months and I feel GREATTTT.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information