X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
    Originally posted by thule
    Where's obcene under-achiever? With my IQ and test scores I should be a straight A student, but I'm barely getting Cs in my AP classes.
    taking AP classes alone make you an overachiever
    IQ 175-85, 33 ACT (still stoned), 1470 SAT (hung over) with those numbers I should do so much more.
    Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must suck be that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
      at school underachiever.

at football overacheiver.
      Thatta boy....

You'd fit in well at my school.

Comment

I consider myself as an average to below average looking guy who has been getting entirely too little ***** lately and needs to step his game up. 2nd year in college and I'm pulling a Miami (Nat. Championship or bust) and saying if I don't sleep with 4 women it's a bust.

Comment

im decent at sports for my build, which is extremely thin and frail, so in that sense i overachieve
          but in the same sense if i just worked out and put some effort into it i would more than likely be on a few teams at my school, so im quite the underachiever there

Comment

Originally posted by twdrmbhs
            Where's obcene under-achiever? With my IQ and test scores I should be a straight A student, but I'm barely getting Cs in my AP classes.
            IQ 175-85, 33 ACT (still stoned), 1470 SAT (hung over) with those numbers I should do so much more.
            Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must *********** be that smart.
            Meh, makes school lame as hell, but not really bad outside of school.

Comment

Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must *********** be that smart.
              Yeah I could see that. I even find school boring some times.

Comment

If you people believe what Hawks and Sox is bullshitting about... then you are an underachiever becuase you are really THAT stupid.

Comment

Underacheiver. As an engineer major I have made dean's list every semester and have never studied or done any work except the night before it is due. If I focused myself even a little a 4.0 would be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                    If you people believe what Hawks and Sox is bullshitting about... then you are an underachiever becuase you are really THAT stupid.
                    This stuff actually isn't bull.

Comment

Hawks and Sox sometimes you make yourself sound like the most exciting and fun and intelligent person of all tiem. You have crazy parties and get f'd up all the time and yet you're still a freakin genius and you don't even work hard to become so smart.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot my ability to judge who people are and what they are all about over the internet through a forum at home.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot my ability to judge who people are and what they are all about over the internet through a forum at home.
                          that was exactly my point.

Comment

Hawks and Sox sometimes you make yourself sound like the most exciting and fun and intelligent person of all tiem. You have crazy parties and get f'd up all the time and yet you're still a freakin genius and you don't even work hard to become so smart.
                            Not true. I don't party nearly as much as I'd like to, but when I do I like to make it count. That's all.

Comment

I'm an extreme overachiever. I have a 98.2 average, and I start all my homework after 11 and during homeroom. Speaking of homework, I still haven't gotten around to my chem.

When I got my first report card, I thought it was a mistake or something.

Comment

slight underachiever

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information