Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
    Originally posted by smittyjs
    Originally posted by swangaz
    thank you sunshine.

You made it more apperent that Esther is miles ahead of Keira Knightley
    Yeah....whatever. You can have butterface baxter.
    And you can kep anorexic Keira
    Okay...Don't let her eat you.
    that could be good
    Yeah, I prolly shouldn't have said that in my argument.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
      Keira by a landslide. Keira is not only the hottest woman on the planet(although she needs to gain weight), she's smart, british, and a good actress.
      How the duck do those last three make her fine.

Okay then Eshter has a cute face, slim waist, big behing, great curves, great tiitties and legs.

Keira has a good face, and no breasts, and an ass flatter than cardboard, and a body that looks like she's been size 0 for her whole life
      Almost my sig qoute.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42
        Keira by a landslide. Keira is not only the hottest woman on the planet(although she needs to gain weight), she's smart, british, and a good actress.

Okay then Eshter has a cute face, slim waist, big behing, great curves, great tiitties and legs.

Keira has a good face, and no breasts, and an ass flatter than cardboard, and a body that looks like she's been size 0 for her whole life
        Almost my sig qoute.

On a side note nice looking sig.

Comment

liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the **** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

Keira has a nice as, great body and stunning face, plus she's really cool, has a kickass accent and is a stunning actress.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the *********** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

Keira has a nice as, great body and stunning face, plus she's really cool, has a kickass accent and is a stunning actress.
            What movies is she in??
            I don't like her face for some reason :?

Comment

liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the *********** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

What movies is she in??
              I don't like her face for some reason :?
              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/

Comment

I can't understand how Kiera is losing
                Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

She is pretty hot Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Orgasmic in King Arthur and Domino while still hot in Bend it like Beckham.

Comment

Orgasmic in King Arthur and Domino while still hot in Bend it like Beckham.
                      Have you ever seen her in "The Jacket"?
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
                        A lot of 14ish year olds are voting and being young have yet to refine their tastes and thus just taking the one with the big boobs, butterface and thunder thighs.

Comment

A lot of 14ish year olds are voting and being young have yet to refine their tastes and thus just taking the one with the big boobs, butterface and thunder thighs.
                          CK is 14 as well.

Comment

what the ****, google Esther's pics and you can see her face is quite cute, especially the picture when she's standing over a refrigirator. Her waist is slim, and her ass is nice, HEr legs are not fat like you're trying to make them out, but thick and juicy.

KEira doesn't have an ass, her ass is flater than my computer screen. she doesn't have a body, she's ******* anorexic. Plenty of girls have stunning faces, I could walk down the hall at my HS and probably see five hos that have better faces than her.
                            Acting and accent have nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's more of girl you'd like to **** the most, not the one who you're most likely to be friends with.
                            How do you know she's cool, unless you personally know her, you can't rely on all these tabloid sources.

Comment

Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
                              CK is 14 as well.
                              There are always exceptions.

Comment

Anybody that didn't vote for Keira needs to watch Love Actually. She was stunning in it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information