• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swangaz
    Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
    Originally posted by Brodeur
    Keira by a landslide. Keira is not only the hottest woman on the planet(although she needs to gain weight), she's smart, british, and a good actress.
    How the duck do those last three make her fine.

Okay then Eshter has a cute face, slim waist, big behing, great curves, great tiitties and legs.

Keira has a good face, and no breasts, and an ass flatter than cardboard, and a body that looks like she's been size 0 for her whole life
    liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the *********** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

Keira has a nice as, great body and stunning face, plus she's really cool, has a kickass accent and is a stunning actress.
    what the ***********, google Esther's pics and you can see her face is quite cute, especially the picture when she's standing over a refrigirator. Her waist is slim, and her ass is nice, HEr legs are not fat like you're trying to make them out, but thick and juicy.

KEira doesn't have an ass, her ass is flater than my computer screen. she doesn't have a body, she's *********** anorexic. Plenty of girls have stunning faces, I could walk down the hall at my HS and probably see five hos that have better faces than her.
    Acting and accent have nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's more of girl you'd like to *********** the most, not the one who you're most likely to be friends with.
    How do you know she's cool, unless you personally know her, you can't rely on all these tabloid sources.
    I have looked up Esther because a lot of people are attracted to her and she has a very, as in absurdly, average face. Waste isn't thin, she's no winnebago but still not thin wasted. She has a big butt and the form isn't horrible, her legs are bad tho. I've got better legs and I'm a bottom heavy 235 at 6'1".

Keira has a great body and is just thin, not anorexic just not as fat as you like them. She has a greatly formed ass and just because it isn't 90% fat and huge you seem to hate it. Now She doesn't have huge tits but if her rack was just one bra size bigger she'd be the hottest women on earth hands down.

Accent and acting just make her hotter. And I know a guy who met her at a club and he said she was the coolest chick he'd ever met, outside of WMD's sister.

Comment

I gotta go with Keira here. I'm not sure why but I think she can be simply stunning at times. But yeah, she may be a little to skinny.

Comment

I LOVE juicy leg and thick a$$ on a chick 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs

I LOVE juicy leg and thick a$$ on a chick 8)
          Is that really a "cute face"? Plus that water or honey or whatever is kinda nasty.

Comment

I think she has a cute face.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
              Keira by a landslide. Keira is not only the hottest woman on the planet(although she needs to gain weight), she's smart, british, and a good actress.
              How the duck do those last three make her fine.

Okay then Eshter has a cute face, slim waist, big behing, great curves, great tiitties and legs.

Keira has a good face, and no breasts, and an ass flatter than cardboard, and a body that looks like she's been size 0 for her whole life
              liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the *********** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

Keira has a nice as, great body and stunning face, plus she's really cool, has a kickass accent and is a stunning actress.
              what the ***********, google Esther's pics and you can see her face is quite cute, especially the picture when she's standing over a refrigirator. Her waist is slim, and her ass is nice, HEr legs are not fat like you're trying to make them out, but thick and juicy.

KEira doesn't have an ass, her ass is flater than my computer screen. she doesn't have a body, she's *********** anorexic. Plenty of girls have stunning faces, I could walk down the hall at my HS and probably see five hos that have better faces than her.
              Acting and accent have nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's more of girl you'd like to *********** the most, not the one who you're most likely to be friends with.
              How do you know she's cool, unless you personally know her, you can't rely on all these tabloid sources.
              I have looked up Esther because a lot of people are attracted to her and she has a very, as in absurdly, average face. Waste isn't thin, she's no winnebago but still not thin wasted. She has a big butt and the form isn't horrible, her legs are bad tho. I've got better legs and I'm a bottom heavy 235 at 6'1".

Keira has a great body and is just thin, not anorexic just not as fat as you like them. She has a greatly formed ass and just because it isn't 90% fat and huge you seem to hate it. Now She doesn't have huge tits but if her rack was just one bra size bigger she'd be the hottest women on earth hands down.

Accent and acting just make her hotter. And I know a guy who met her at a club and he said she was the coolest chick he'd ever met, outside of WMD's sister.
              and I'm telling you I think esther BAxter has a cute face. HEr waist is thin, but it is not size 0 like you prefer, and you can see the slim waist leading to the big ass.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...Baxter0002.jpg
              http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...t2-190x316.jpg

nobody wants no ******* thin wasted girl, who hasn't eaten in 10 years. I never said I liked Fat girls, cuz Esther is definitely not fat. Esther's ass is better formed and bigger than Keira's. Oh and all that Knighteley has is a tight formed ass, so If a ***** is small yet formed just right, I guess it can get the job done. Syke.

You gots to know her yourself, before you can talk about her personality. And Monique does acting, does that make her any hotter no cuz she;s not fine to begin with

Comment

Average, but not "cute" and WTF is that crap on her honey? Pretty nasty IMO. Also not impressed with her eyes, I initially thought that she atleast had good eyes but that pic disproved that theory.

Comment

Average, but not "cute" and WTF is that crap on her honey? Pretty nasty IMO. Also not impressed with her eyes, I initially thought that she atleast had good eyes but that pic disproved that theory.
                  The Honey makes it even better IMO

Comment

You gots to know her yourself, before you can talk about her personality. And Monique does acting, does that make her any hotter no cuz she;s not fine to begin with
                    I don't think your getting much with concepts here. Monique isn't a charming actress. Keira Knightley IS a charming actress who always lights up the screen when she's on it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

that's a pretty good face.I guess she's just not your kind of woman. I'd hate to go to your homeland

Comment

• Originally posted by swangaz

that's a pretty good face.I guess she's just not your kind of woman. I'd hate to go to your homeland
                        Unfortunately in my homeland this type of girl is becoming more common, and thus my kind of girl is becoming less common, it's very depressing.

Comment

Unfortunately in my homeland this type of girl is becoming more common, and thus my kind of girl is becoming less common, it's very depressing.
                          Damn i need to move there....

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs

It's OK, there are enough fatties in the US.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:E...er_7_Small.jpg
                              http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ent/110399.jpg

oh I don't think Knightely was voted for Eye Candy of The Year ever, much less in 2004

and no CGF, she's not fat

Comment

It's OK, there are enough fatties in the US.
                                She isn't fat, she is just the right size 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information