Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seinfeld Tribute thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    we should play a game, one person post a famous scene the next person trys to guess the dialouge. It might get the thread locked tho



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #32
      "these Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty!"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by cordscords View Post
        "these Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty!"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRaLpHoZA8E

        my #1 show of all time


        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

        Comment


        • #34
          I got through all the re runs twice so I've switched to watching the re runs of Scrubs.

          I made a donation in all of your names to the Human Fund btw.

          That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

          Comment


          • #35
            They actually opened a Soup Nazi place downtown here in Pittsburgh. It is a chain now I believe.


            Sweet Living

            I remember 9/24/08

            Comment


            • #36
              Jimmy's gonna get you Kramer!


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                I got through all the re runs twice so I've switched to watching the re runs of Scrubs.

                I made a donation in all of your names to the Human Fund btw.
                Have you seen the scrubs episode with the soup nazi?

                Comment


                • #38
                  I watch it all the time and never get tired of it, even though I've seen all the episodes a bizillion times. It's hard for me to think of a favorite...I like a whole lot of them. But in keeping with the quote trend...

                  STELLAAAAAAAAA!!!! STELLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                    Have you seen the scrubs episode with the soup nazi?
                    What was it? You're out of luck in the soup department?

                    NO SOUP FOR YOU!

                    That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      OK, Question!

                      a few months ago, i swear people started a "contest" on this board. and, i THINK i entered it, but then never saw the thread again. i can't even remember what it's called or when it occured. but, serious +rep for whoever can link me to it...if such a thread actually exists.

                      btw, i'm almost sure i lost track of the thread because, while i was making my post entering the contest, i started thinking about....that.....and well, that was the end of THAT.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Starting a "contest" on an internet message board? ......yeah, that'll last long..... ya dooshbag.


                        Sweet Living

                        I remember 9/24/08

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                          Starting a "contest" on an internet message board? ......yeah, that'll last long..... ya dooshbag.
                          hard to say. if some people are bored and cruising internet forums, they've probably already hit the porn sites and taken care of the business afterwards. so, i'm thinking a lot of people were starting with a "clean slate" so to speak.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            What was it? You're out of luck in the soup department?

                            NO SOUP FOR YOU!
                            2 of my top 5 shows of all time easy.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by drowe View Post
                              OK, Question!

                              a few months ago, i swear people started a "contest" on this board. and, i THINK i entered it, but then never saw the thread again. i can't even remember what it's called or when it occured. but, serious +rep for whoever can link me to it...if such a thread actually exists.

                              btw, i'm almost sure i lost track of the thread because, while i was making my post entering the contest, i started thinking about....that.....and well, that was the end of THAT.
                              http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...hlight=contest


                              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                i just saw the final episode the other day for the first time and it was fantastic! Im sitting there thinking that they've never really done anything that is all that bad then all the old characters start coming out of the woodwork. I LOL'd

                                ^A Bonekrusher production^
                                #15
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information