Seinfeld Tribute thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seinfeld Tribute thread

I could have swore i made a thread about this, but i made it a year or so back and i couldn't find it in searches, so i hope nobody minds me making a new one.

Anyways, a ode to the best show...ever! I watch about 4 reruns a day and i never get tired of it. And the most important thing...i know george approves

Come here to talk anything/everything about one of the best shows on television!
    Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 02-20-2008, 09:59 PM.

I love Seinfeld one of my favorite episode is the that one girl and her "Tractor Incident"

Comment

Jay Gresby!!!!!!!!!(sp)
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'm out there Jerry and i'm lovin every minute of it!

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

I just started watching Seinfeld recently, and I enjoy watching them a lot.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

My friend, Bob Sacamano absolutely loves Seinfeld!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              My friend, Bob Sacamano absolutely loves Seinfeld!
              My friend, Bob Sacamano, he came in here for a hernia operation.. Oh yeah, routine surgery.. now he's sitting around in a chair by a window going, "My name is Bob" *high-pitched*

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

I just watched the Schindlers list episode last night. It is probably my favourite one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  I just watched the Schindlers list episode last night. It is probably my favourite one.
                  You were necking during Schindlers list?????????

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I am currently in a "Contest." Winner gets 75 2nd place gets 50. Started out with 8 people, 5 are left... Its been 2 weeks.. The hot chick thread is killing me.
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I lose contests alot and im the only contestant :|
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I have been performing feats of strength all morning.

Comment

I really never watched Seinfeld till like '07 Fall on TBS and I watch it everyday now at 5. It's a Great Show.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Comment

One of my favorite bits of dialogue from the show...

Kramer:Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand, and I kept driving the bus with the other. Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door, you know, with my foot, you know, at the next stop.
                              Jerry: You kept making all the stops!?
                              Kramer: Well, people kept ringing the bell!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information