Last.fm users...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last.fm users...

Wondering who has Last.fm on here. A lot more people seem to talk about music then in my other go arounds. Post yours.

http://www.last.fm/user/unluckynumb3r13

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

didn't even know this existed...plus rep to you, friend...

Comment

Yo, I LOVE last.fm. I'm incredibly pick about it. I make sure EVERYTHING I listen to gets logged on there. I like seeing what I listen to from week to week, month to month, etc.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

I also use it to find a ton of new music. Find a band I like, look at their similar artists and then go from there.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

just made myself one, it's kind of like this site called www.pandora.com except it keeps track of the music you listened too

Comment

Yeah, those other sites are cool but Last.fm kicks major ass. Recently they added the feature to play full CDs. You can play radio stations, some of which include top artists from your friends or recommendations that it makes to you. GREAT way to get music.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Last.fm is really a great site to use. They have so many different artists on there. It is a really good site to find new bands on. I love how it keeps track of what you've listened to in the past.

Comment

I started to use Last.fm before my computer crashed. I haven't downloaded any programs on my moms computer but When I build my new computer next friday [payday] I'll definitely get Last.fm back on there...

Like I said, I haven't used it a lot but heres my account,

http://www.last.fm/user/j05son

If you go to another forum or anything and see j05son it's most likely me, I use that screen name from everything like messangers - forums - xbox live - email addresses etc...

Last.fm is how I found Ben Harper after listening to "Roses for my friends."

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

http://www.last.fm/user/jaymj99

Comment

some reason the music i listen to isn't showing up on there, I'm pretty sure I did everything right, all i have to have open is the last.fm program thing and then listen to music, right?

Comment

Did you download the proper attachments for your default music player? You shouldn't even need to really keep it open...

Comment

I'm pretty sure I did, when ever I play something in iTunes it shows up on the program but nothing shows up on the page

Comment

Hmm, I've never used it with iTunes so I don't know. It should open up automatically when you start playing music in your default music player. I know in the past it used to not update until you closed your music player but I thought they had pretty much done away with that at this point.

If you have Winamp or Windows Media Player I'd try using those for a couple of songs and seeing if that logs anything. I pretty much use Winamp...

Comment

I figured out was wrong, I typed in the wrong username for the program thing

here is my page

http://www.last.fm/user/fenikz602

Comment

Just downloaded it, awesome program.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information