Clear All

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
    Originally posted by throwback54milkman
    Could I get a sig of Jerricho Cotchery with the code also
    wow.

it sucks, but what the hell

Code:
    [IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1884/jerrichozj0.jpg[/IMG]
    when i made that, i realized that i hate GIMP and i cant use it, so im on a hiatus until i get Photoshop back. sorry guys
    good news guys, im back. Concord83 helped me get back PS, so im bizzack! Im happy to do any requests, ill be fulltime now.

and Concord, I'll give yours a try, but it might be new pic

and ill give the favre a try too

IM SO HAPPY! I love photoshop

Comment

• Originally posted by Concord83
      Could anyone make me a sig with "Go to Hell, Carolina. Go to Hell." on it using this pic:

Thanks.

Comment

• hey guys it would be awesome if somebody could make me a darrius heyward-bey sig, WR for MD.

here's some pics:

he's #8

thanks if anyone can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
          OK i don't know if anyone can do this, but i would like a Favre sig that has his back facing and snow is falling ( moving) in the sig, can anyone do somthing like this? PM me if you can.
          where did u see that sig, ive seen it somewhere but i forgot, and anyobdy replicating that sig would be copying somebody elses work. nobody is going to do that, you have to find the person who created it

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess
            Originally posted by TitleTown088
            OK i don't know if anyone can do this, but i would like a Favre sig that has his back facing and snow is falling ( moving) in the sig, can anyone do somthing like this? PM me if you can.
            where did u see that sig, ive seen it somewhere but i forgot, and anyobdy replicating that sig would be copying somebody elses work. nobody is going to do that, you have to find the person who created it
            someone on either deadly/vero did that...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess
              Originally posted by TitleTown088
              I think polishwizard at deadly made one but someone else wore it

Sig by Me

Comment

• Hey guys, I am trying to go back to a simple style that I made a while ago with a few more advanced steps. This is easy to make so I will make any poster a sig no matter how new they are. Just tell me if you are interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gang Green
                  Hey guys, I am trying to go back to a simple style that I made a while ago with a few more advanced steps. This is easy to make so I will make any poster a sig no matter how new they are. Just tell me if you are interested.

thats very nice of you, and that sig looks pretty good too

Comment

• Are we allowed to put tuts on here? it would be really cool if we could start a tut thread on here....

would anyone be able to post any?

Comment

• www.mrgd.net

Comment

www.mrgd.net
                        yeahhh babbbyyy 8)

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Hey can any one make me a sig with this picture.. "http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051022/051022_brady_quinn_vmed.widec.jpg

and have it say.." the next great?

If i doesnt show can you please go to the website?

Comment

www.mrgd.net
                            i know where tuts are, i also use them, i jus tthought it would be cool to start our own little tutorial community since we have a decent crowd of sig makers

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                              Originally posted by Gang Green
                              www.mrgd.net
                              i know where tuts are, i also use them, i jus tthought it would be cool to start our own little tutorial community since we have a decent crowd of sig makers
                              and if its not too out f bounds to suggest, and if it was my originial idea to do this, itd be cool if was allowed to start it, a minor credit, but one nonetheless

Comment

• we should have a thread were we can post all the sigs that we've made before that newbies can wear.

ill ask someone and see if i can get this done

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information