Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jkpigskin
    Originally posted by jkpigskin
    Originally posted by UKfan
    Could someone make me a Joseph Addai sig? The one I had wont show up for me anymore.
    i got this
    That's nice. You want to help me out and make mine?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
      Originally posted by packerpro42
      Could someone make me a Marshawn lynch sig with him in a Packers uniform?
      kinda pointless because he will be a RAVEN !!!!!!!!
      Well regardless, will you still make me one with him in a 24 packer jersey? And maybe put the words, "the future" on it. I will be more than happy to give you credit on it, but I just want a sick sig. Please :D

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Zyro_1014
        jkpigskin........Hey man i was wondering if u could hook me up with a marc tyler sig. using one of these pics?something to do with "next great USC back" or something of that sort? i really like your work so it would be greatly appreciated and ill give credit. Please???




        [/quote]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by packerpro42
          Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
          Originally posted by packerpro42
          Could someone make me a Marshawn lynch sig with him in a Packers uniform?
          kinda pointless because he will be a RAVEN !!!!!!!!
          Well regardless, will you still make me one with him in a 24 packer jersey? And maybe put the words, "the future" on it. I will be more than happy to give you credit on it, but I just want a sick sig. Please :D

          i made you a quick one, sorry no packer jersey, but maybe this one will work untill me or someone can make you a good one


          Matthew 19:26
          Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

          Comment


          • That's awesome. Thank You so much. Now how do I get that to be my sig?

            Comment


            • I figured out how to make it my sig, so thanks again. Now I know where to come if I want another sig. :D

              Comment


              • Anyone want to make me that sheed wallace one??

                Comment


                • Can someone please make me a Patrick Willis sig?

                  http://taken2thextreme.tripod.com/si...g.w300h421.jpg

                  http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rickWillis.jpg

                  http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...spatrick10.jpg

                  http://orig.jacksonsun.com/photogall..._101206_AM.htm

                  If you find any other good ones, feel free to make the sig out of it.



                  Can you have something like "Buffalo Bound" written on it somewhere?


                  Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                  Comment


                  • Cab someone please make me a Michael Bush sig. Id reaaly appreciate and give you props underneath it.

                    Micheal Bush with the words "The next BIG thing".

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel
                      Cab someone please make me a Michael Bush sig. Id reaaly appreciate and give you props underneath it.

                      Micheal Bush with the words "The next BIG thing".

                      Thanks
                      I might be able to but I don't think I cab

                      Comment


                      • Could somebody make me a sig with Jay Cutler and Mike Bell with the words "To the Future". Thanks in advance.

                        Comment


                        • Can someone let me no why no one will make a sig for me? Do I not have ennough posts, or do people just generaly hate me?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
                            Can someone let me no why no one will make a sig for me? Do I not have ennough posts, or do people just generaly hate me?
                            Because none of the sig makers are making any. I have been trying to get one for quite some time but no one is making them.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GB12
                              Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
                              Can someone let me no why no one will make a sig for me? Do I not have ennough posts, or do people just generaly hate me?
                              Because none of the sig makers are making any. I have been trying to get one for quite some time but no one is making them.
                              Which is why I went to another site for my request. I would help out with some of these, but my home computer still isn't working and won't let me open photoshop.

                              Comment


                              • Can I get a Brian Moorman sig?

                                With Fischbowl On It?

                                http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/pla...ianMoorman.jpg



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information