• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i sent you a pm about a sig, jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
      Originally posted by jkpigskin
      Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
      Can someone let me no why no one will make a sig for me? Do I not have ennough posts, or do people just generaly hate me?
      i got your whitner sig
      Thanks man.

Comment

• can someone make me a sig with charles johnson, david pollack, odell thurman, and robert geathers in it that says "Dawgs in the Nati" with maybe a logo from each team in it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• thanks for the great sig jkpigskin. :D

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Thanks jkpigskin for the sig!

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

• If anyone's up for it, I'm looking to get a Ramar Smith sig. Only thing I specifically want with it is to keep the Vols Orange/White theme. I have two pics, don't know if they'll work, but use the best 1. If neither of these are good enough, let me know and I'll change the request to another player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083
                thanks for the great sig jkpigskin. :D
                you can only have one!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• I make sigs, I am decent at them.

Comment

• can someone please make me a joe mcknight signature...it would be much appreciated and i would gladly give props to whoever makes it.

here is a picture i would like

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...tball_ny53.jpg

if you can make him in a USC uniform it would be even better but if not, its still all good. if maybe you could have it say "joe mcknight" and then at the bottom "the future of SC" or something like that. thanks in advance
                    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Alrighty I need a new sig. Here's the pics I'd like you to use.

And I'd like the text to say..."You've Benn Juiced." And somewhere in there I'd like the Illinois logo (preferably the Chief Illiniwek one, see below).

Thanks Guys.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I would very much appreciate it if someone could make me my first sig..

It would be frickin amazing if someone could make this sign

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools...llpaper800.jpg

and make Calvin's jersey a Falcons one and the Clemson Jerseys as the Chicago Bears

But that sounds very hard::::::

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Yo, can anyone make me an HB Blades sig with Patriot colors behind him and stuff. the text can only be HB Blades, all i want is a cool sig of HB with pats colors and his pic that looks sweet. thanks

I know i dont have a lot of posts, but im going to be an active member for a while, i just signed up like 2 weeks ago. thanks

Comment

• someone wanna make me a sig of Jason Maxiell please. have it saying his name and future star somewhere. thank you in advance guys

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath
                              I would very much appreciate it if someone could make me my first sig..

It would be frickin amazing if someone could make this sign

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools...llpaper800.jpg

and make Calvin's jersey a Falcons one and the Clemson Jerseys as the Chicago Bears

But that sounds very hard::::::
                              fyi, jersey changes are extremely hard to do and even harder to make good... and theres no reason to do jersey changes before the draft as your sig willl be worthless.. plus no way CJ falls to the falcons

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555
                                someone wanna make me a sig of Jason Maxiell please. have it saying his name and future star somewhere. thank you in advance guys
                                Jason Maxiell is my boy repping UC. how is he doing up there in Detroit? havent heard much of him in awhile? he was a man here though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information