• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncosfan144
    ok i will. how about i just take off my avatar
    Here you go:

Code:
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8871/cutlersigcopyse4.png

Comment

• Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg

Comment

• anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by Concord83
          anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
          Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?

Comment

This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              Can someone make me a Rufus Alexander sig, and have something to do with the Bears in it? Thanks.
              i'll look into this...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Originally posted by Concord83
                This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
                i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

Originally posted by foosballisthedevil

ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
                That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
                  Some other people who haven't asked in a while (including me) are looking for sigs and when you continually ask for them and get them, you're taking sigmakers away from other requests, even though FITB wouldn't have mine, there are a lot of unfilled requests here and you always seem to get yours filled. I remember when you didn't get one when u first joined you continually bitched about it and now you're taking sigmakers away from other people's requests so please stop asking for sigs for a little while after you get this one. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Some other people who haven't asked in a while (including me) are looking for sigs and when you continually ask for them and get them, you're taking sigmakers away from other requests, even though FITB wouldn't have mine, there are a lot of unfilled requests here and you always seem to get yours filled. I remember when you didn't get one when u first joined you continually bitched about it and now you're taking sigmakers away from other people's requests so please stop asking for sigs for a little while after you get this one. Please.
                    i would have had your back on the sig, but i havent done basketball before really well and you asked for an experienced guy....

Comment

• Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dillen
                        Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.
                        i got you

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
                          Originally posted by Dillen
                          Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.
                          i got you
                          is the 76ers main colors red or yellow?

Go Ravens!

Comment

Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg

Comment

• here it is!

just give me some cred!

Code:
                              [IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/669/adnrewt5.jpg[/IMG]

Go Ravens!

Comment

• That's sick. Thanks.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information