Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by broncosfan144
    ok i will. how about i just take off my avatar
    Here you go:



    Code:
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8871/cutlersigcopyse4.png

    Comment


    • Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

      http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

      http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg

      Comment


      • anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Concord83
          anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
          Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

          ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Concord83
            anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
            This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              Can someone make me a Rufus Alexander sig, and have something to do with the Bears in it? Thanks.
              i'll look into this...


              Sig by me... Hold the applause.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Originally posted by Concord83
                anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
                This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
                i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

                Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

                ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
                That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Concord83
                  Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Originally posted by Concord83
                  anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
                  This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
                  i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

                  Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                  Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

                  ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
                  That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
                  Some other people who haven't asked in a while (including me) are looking for sigs and when you continually ask for them and get them, you're taking sigmakers away from other requests, even though FITB wouldn't have mine, there are a lot of unfilled requests here and you always seem to get yours filled. I remember when you didn't get one when u first joined you continually bitched about it and now you're taking sigmakers away from other people's requests so please stop asking for sigs for a little while after you get this one. Please.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    Originally posted by Concord83
                    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    Originally posted by Concord83
                    anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
                    This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
                    i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

                    Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                    Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

                    ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
                    That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
                    Some other people who haven't asked in a while (including me) are looking for sigs and when you continually ask for them and get them, you're taking sigmakers away from other requests, even though FITB wouldn't have mine, there are a lot of unfilled requests here and you always seem to get yours filled. I remember when you didn't get one when u first joined you continually bitched about it and now you're taking sigmakers away from other people's requests so please stop asking for sigs for a little while after you get this one. Please.
                    i would have had your back on the sig, but i havent done basketball before really well and you asked for an experienced guy....

                    Comment


                    • Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.

                      Thanks to jkpigskin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dillen
                        Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.
                        i got you


                        Go Ravens!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jkpigskin
                          Originally posted by Dillen
                          Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.
                          i got you
                          is the 76ers main colors red or yellow?


                          Go Ravens!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

                            http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

                            http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg

                            Comment


                            • here it is!

                              just give me some cred!



                              Code:
                              [IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/669/adnrewt5.jpg[/IMG]


                              Go Ravens!

                              Comment


                              • That's sick. Thanks.

                                Thanks to jkpigskin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information