X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    Can someone make me a Rufus Alexander sig, and have something to do with the Bears in it? Thanks.
    i'll look into this...

eh, i tried but i'm not feeling it... somebody else should take this for you.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Concord83
      Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Originally posted by Concord83
      anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
      This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
      i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
      Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
      That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
      dude i tried like 4 times already, dont like any of them, if you are patient, i will keep trying, but know that i havent come up with anything great yet

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
        Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
        Can someone make me a Rufus Alexander sig, and have something to do with the Bears in it? Thanks.
        i'll look into this...

nvm all. I will just stick with my nexx sig.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe
          i'll look into this...

nvm all. I will just stick with my nexx sig.
          Never a bad thing
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
            anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
            This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
            i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
            Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
            That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
            dude i tried like 4 times already, dont like any of them, if you are patient, i will keep trying, but know that i havent come up with anything great yet
            whenever you get to it man. no hurry. i appreciate it. just have fun experimenting with it. try some new effects or something. get that practice in!!

and i'm sorry that you feel you have to cry, cards. it's not like i asked anyone to do mine before yours. you've done sigs before anyway, why don't you just make your own? and i didn't ***** about the sig thing. i asked for a clarification and got bitched at. and then you made me a sig. so, i don't really know where you're coming from on this one.

Comment

• and i'm sorry that you feel you have to cry, cards. it's not like i asked anyone to do mine before yours. you've done sigs before anyway, why don't you just make your own? and i didn't *********** about the sig thing. i asked for a clarification and got bitched at. and then you made me a sig. so, i don't really know where you're coming from on this one.
              I didn't cry, I just find it very annoying when posters continually ask for new sigs. It is actually worse when you ask after someone because that lowers the chance of their request being filled. I requested one because I'm not a good sigmaker yet.

so i guess you have to have over 1000 posts or suck *********** to get a sig around here, huh?
              I consider that bitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg
                I'll do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  so i guess you have to have over 1000 posts or suck *********** to get a sig around here, huh?
                  I consider that bitching.
                  Hardly. I'm glad you didn't post everything else and totally took my post out of context. Apparently you don't understand what sarcasm is. I posted that in response to all the i'll-only-make-a-sig-if-you-have-over-"x"-number-of-posts stuff that all the sigmakers were saying. if you don't comprehend that, sorry. however, this is getting off-topic, so if you have a problem with it, cry me a river. i'll just pm fitd the next time i want him to make a sig. would that be better for you, sigmaster?

Comment

• Since Jerry Porter sucks and I hate him can somebody make me a Dominque Douglas Sig?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84
                      Since Jerry Porter sucks and I hate him can somebody make me a Dominque Douglas Sig?
                      oh man, that sucks cuz this forum very rarely lets you change your sn on a whim

Comment

• concord, i think i got it-

Code:
                        [IMG]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7691/riverssigon8.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• choose between that or this-

Code:
                          [IMG]http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/6643/philipriverscopynt9.jpg[/IMG]

i like this one more, on the first one i forgot lighting effects

Comment

• Cards, here is your new sig.

or

Comment

• That is awesome. Thx GG.

Comment

• darrius heyward-bey, #8

it would be awesome if someone could do this....if you can find better pictures, go ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information