Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could somebody PLEASE make me a paul Posluszny sig.. he is my favorite player in the whole draft and i havnt stoped smiling since we picked him... i would be soo soo thankfull .. P.M if you would liek to take it or want more details... but any pic would be great and the bills colors in there would be cool thanks.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive...sports-04s.jpg

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Does anyone have a Chris Houston sig lying around?

Comment

• thanks for the sig

Comment

• A Brady Quinn Brown Sig Please If Anyone Could Do That
          Last edited by DI; 04-30-2007, 06:46 PM. Reason: Messed Up Picture Code

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            Does anyone have a Chris Houston sig lying around?
            ill make ya one im bored

Comment

Last edited by gbpackers0065; 04-30-2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• can someone make me a Thomas, Quinn and Wright sig that says "the future is now" maybe the pick with all of them holding up the jerseys.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by icantackleclaret View Post
                  can someone make me a Thomas, Quinn and Wright sig that says "the future is now" maybe the pick with all of them holding up the jerseys.
                  I was actually thinking of asking for the exact same thing except instead of "the future is now" i was gonna want "a new beginning".

Comment

• Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post

Code:
                    http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p173/nymets0065/background8zz.jpg
                    rep and cred if you use
                    sweet man thanks

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                      I was actually thinking of asking for the exact same thing except instead of "the future is now" i was gonna want "a new beginning".
                      great minds!!

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

• Can anyone please make me a Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn, Eric Wright Sig...saying...birth of a dynasty...somethin like that...Thanks

this link has a good pic of all three of them if you want to use it, i don't know how to direct link it on here

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/phot....ata?g_id=6124
                        Last edited by jriles0522; 04-30-2007, 09:06 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• everyone wants jersey changes, guys its not easy doing jersey changes. Ill do some but i dont know who to change jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            everyone wants jersey changes, guys its not easy doing jersey changes. Ill do some but i dont know who to change jerseys.
                            im tryin to learn how to do them now.....i found a really good gimp tut but i lost the link

Comment

• Could someone make me a sig with a combo of Andre Woodson and Brain Brohm???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• anyone up for making a Patrick Willis and Jason Hill sig saying something like
                                " Rookies of the Year" or somethin catchy like that. Fill free to use any pic.
                                Like always cred and rep will be given

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information