Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want a Maurice Drew Sig, either that or a Clint Ingram maybe. Some rookie/young player from the Jaguars.

A list of young guys that come to mind

Mo Drew
    Clint Ingram
    Gerald Sensabaugh
    Daryl Smith
    Bobby McCray

So if somebody could make a sig with one of those players it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Could someone make a deshawn jackson wr cal sig for me :?: :?:

Comment

• Originally posted by jagfan33
        I really want a Maurice Drew Sig, either that or a Clint Ingram maybe. Some rookie/young player from the Jaguars.

Mo Drew
        Clint Ingram
        Gerald Sensabaugh
        Daryl Smith
        Bobby McCray

So if somebody could make a sig with one of those players it would be greatly appreciated.
        i could give it a try, if youre okay with a non top notch sigmaker.

im just playin Canadian

Comment

• Dwayne Jarrett, the Falcons logo, and somewhere saying "A man can dream" I'll use it as soon as my Sig Bet expires.

Comment

• can someone plz make me a sig with half todd heap and half steve mcnair? i would really appreciate it seeing as how im stuck wit a newb sig

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
              Originally posted by jagfan33
              I really want a Maurice Drew Sig, either that or a Clint Ingram maybe. Some rookie/young player from the Jaguars.

Mo Drew
              Clint Ingram
              Gerald Sensabaugh
              Daryl Smith
              Bobby McCray

i could give it a try, if youre okay with a non top notch sigmaker.

im just playin Canadian
              I really liked the style of yoru LT sig, so if you used that i'd consider it.

Comment

• Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• YES!

i have a FAN! (if not two)

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                    YES!

i have a FAN! (if not two)
                    So does that mean you are up to challenge of making me a rufus alexander sig?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• hellz yes, im just busy tonight, not even sure if i can crank out one, but tmrw for sure probly

Comment

• jagfan, is you referring to LT sig earlier on this page for Canadian, or one i posted a page or two back that was powder blue/yellow

Comment

• Initially i was thinking the recent one, but I think I like the powder blue one too. Whichever style you think suites the pic better, is fine with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                            Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )
                            I'm gonna try this, just cause I want some practice, you can use his if you like it better =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                              Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )

Code:
                              [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
                              it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever

Comment

• Code:
                                [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/modrewcopy.jpg[/IMG]
                                im a MACHINE tonight.

if you dont like it, ill give it another go, just let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information