• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by thule
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    Originally posted by Damix
    Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )
    I'm gonna try this, just cause I want some practice, you can use his if you like it better =D
    v1:

v2:

Heres what I did, just wanted to practice a few things cause I haven't made a sig in a while
    I like it. I am gonna wait to see foosball's first though.
    He made you this

i personally like foosball's better
    I would go with Damix's V2

Comment

• omg i suck, im not good.

im going to try to do jarrett again and try to get bbd's request

Comment

• I know the feeling my friend. Just keep going, even try (now matter how shamfeul) putting them on the comment thread for ideas.

i hate slumps. ive been in a couple. (a slump for my sigmaking means worst sig ever made)

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
          Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )
          I'm gonna try this, just cause I want some practice, you can use his if you like it better =D
          v1:

v2:

Heres what I did, just wanted to practice a few things cause I haven't made a sig in a while
          I like it. I am gonna wait to see foosball's first though.
          He made you this

oops, I didn't see that post. I think I like foos' better.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil

Code:
            [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
            it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever
            Here's his photo gallery. Plenty pics of him in his red jersey. Maybe you could change the render, because I agree. It would look better with him in his red uni.

Comment

• yo DWhit-

Code:
              [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/leeevanscopy.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                Originally posted by foosballisthedevil

Code:
                [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
                it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever
                Here's his photo gallery. Plenty pics of him in his red jersey. Maybe you could change the render, because I agree. It would look better with him in his red uni.
                wheres the gallery? i might change that render

Comment

Code:

hope you like

damn, I forgot to post the link! Here it is...

http://www.soonersports.com/PhotoAlb...00&PALBID=1783

I think I like this pic best, but it is up to you to pick which one...

Comment

Code:

hope you like

I really like these pic's to...

Comment

• do you guys use a website to make sigs? if so can yall post some the names?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
                        do you guys use a website to make sigs? if so can yall post some the names?
                        RoverGFX
                        DeadfireGFX

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                          Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
                          do you guys use a website to make sigs? if so can yall post some the names?
                          RoverGFX
                          DeadfireGFX
                          Thanks man

Comment

jagfan.....i spaced, forgot lighting, choose:

lighting version

Code:
                            [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/modrew2copy.jpg[/IMG]
                            original ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ up a few posts
                            Dude that is so sick. Thats alot.

Comment

Code:

hope you like

I really like these pic's to...
                              thanks bro

Comment

• i want someone to make me a sig but i know i need a certain amount of post,but how many do i need to get

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information