Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Code:
    [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/patwhitecopy.jpg[/IMG]
    meh.

    Comment


    • Thanks man.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 062704
        Thanks man.
        ur ****

        Comment


        • can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

          like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.

          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

          Comment


          • Alright, I've got a sig request for someone. I'm looking for a new sig since all of my old ones have become obsolete. I would really like a Kirk Morrison sig but I can't find any good pics on Google or Yahoo. If you guys can find a very good one then be my guest and make me a masterful Kirk Morrison sig.

            If, however, you have the lame lack of results that I have had, could someone please make me a sig of Zack Crockett? I've got a pretty good picture here to use.

            http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4...ckett020fq.jpg

            If you can't find any good enough pics for Crockett, or if you would rather, I'd also take a sig of Ronald Curry. Any of these 3 would be fine with me. Thanks a bunch. Let me know.

            Oldie but a goodie.

            Comment


            • I found some decent Antonio Pierce pictures.


              Comment


              • for anyone who wants an LT sig, this pic would be friggin awesome...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Concord83
                  for anyone who wants an LT sig, this pic would be friggin awesome...
                  that picture is actually 3 times bigger and cut already at some website.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I found some decent Antonio Pierce pictures.


                    i'll use the second one. give me by the end of the day

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                      Alright, I've got a sig request for someone. I'm looking for a new sig since all of my old ones have become obsolete. I would really like a Kirk Morrison sig but I can't find any good pics on Google or Yahoo. If you guys can find a very good one then be my guest and make me a masterful Kirk Morrison sig.

                      If, however, you have the lame lack of results that I have had, could someone please make me a sig of Zack Crockett? I've got a pretty good picture here to use.

                      http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4...ckett020fq.jpg

                      If you can't find any good enough pics for Crockett, or if you would rather, I'd also take a sig of Ronald Curry. Any of these 3 would be fine with me. Thanks a bunch. Let me know.
                      that pic is to small i have a really good morrison pic, so i'll just use that. this could be done tonight or by the latest tomorrow

                      Comment


                      • Could anyone create a Demarcus Ware sig for me? It doesn't have to be extremely flashy unless you want to make it that way. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance
                        :D

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TitleTown088
                          can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

                          like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.
                          No one will do this. Someone else already made that sig and to take their idea is plagarism. If you want a sig like that, just ask the person if you could use it as your sig on another board.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DChess
                            Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                            Alright, I've got a sig request for someone. I'm looking for a new sig since all of my old ones have become obsolete. I would really like a Kirk Morrison sig but I can't find any good pics on Google or Yahoo. If you guys can find a very good one then be my guest and make me a masterful Kirk Morrison sig.

                            If, however, you have the lame lack of results that I have had, could someone please make me a sig of Zack Crockett? I've got a pretty good picture here to use.

                            http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4...ckett020fq.jpg

                            If you can't find any good enough pics for Crockett, or if you would rather, I'd also take a sig of Ronald Curry. Any of these 3 would be fine with me. Thanks a bunch. Let me know.
                            that pic is to small i have a really good morrison pic, so i'll just use that. this could be done tonight or by the latest tomorrow
                            Seriously? Sweet. Thanks.

                            Oldie but a goodie.

                            Comment


                            • can I get a new sig based on this pic?

                              Comment


                              • get the **** outta here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information