• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
            Woot, check out my new sig.
            im digging that

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
              Woot, check out my new sig.

ooo captain kirk that is nice

Comment

• hmmm it looks strangtely familiar......

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.
                  wow. i was bored, so i checked out a few different posts. those people are like actually crazy. i mean, its like close to an internet cult following.

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                    Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.
                    wow. i was bored, so i checked out a few different posts. those people are like actually crazy. i mean, its like close to an internet cult following.
                    :shock: :shock: :shock: no offense but some packer fans are just plain creepy.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• offense to me?

:?:

Comment

• Can anyone make me a sig with this picture that Says December 9, 1981 never forgotten

Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSOT
                            Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.
                            umm Why?

Comment

Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.

sweeeeet

Comment

if its a nonameish type of player, it helps if you provide a pic. for the pic to be usable, dont make it any smaller than around 350 by 350

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information