Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
    Can anyone make me a sig with this picture that Says December 9, 1981 never forgotten

    who is that? i dont get the request

    Comment


    • Sorry guys, i searched, but i cant find any decent pics....can anyone help me out?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GSOT
        Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.
        Wait, isn't that Denzel's son? If it is, here's a 300x200 pic I found, if someone is up to it:

        http://rosieandlucy.wordpress.com/fi...ington_run.jpg

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by GSOT
          Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.
          Wait, isn't that Denzel's son? If it is, here's a 300x200 pic I found, if someone is up to it:

          http://rosieandlucy.wordpress.com/fi...ington_run.jpg
          Yes it is and no one will be able to make a sig off of that. I checked getty and they seemed to have a few usable pics.
          SKOL VIKINGS!


          Comment


          • Wow you guys make some great sigs. I have two requests if that is ok.



            I want an Ohio State Basketball sig with:

            Greg Oden


            Ron Lewis


            And Daequan Cook







            Thanks in advance.


            Second request is for "Wild thing" Anderson Varejao of the Cavs








            You guys rock, thanks so much.

            Comment


            • thats sweet you like the cavs and the buckeyes, but you only have 11 posts and you cant get two sigs, only one

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DChess
                thats sweet you like the cavs and the buckeyes, but you only have 11 posts and you cant get two sigs, only one
                Ok, the OSU one please!

                Oden double double in only 23 min today, and he did it left handed.

                Comment


                • Mirror Mirror on the wall who needs a sig most of them all.... "why TH3 does".... what should this sig include mirror.... "why is should display a world famous soccer player named Wayne Rooney"....

                  a conversation between the Sig Fairy and his magical mirror on 12/2/06

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TH3
                    Mirror Mirror on the wall who needs a sig most of them all.... "why TH3 does".... what should this sig include mirror.... "why is should display a world famous soccer player named Wayne Rooney"....

                    a conversation between the Sig Fairy and his magical mirror on 12/2/06
                    You lie
                    SKOL VIKINGS!


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Savage_Nation
                      Originally posted by DChess
                      thats sweet you like the cavs and the buckeyes, but you only have 11 posts and you cant get two sigs, only one
                      Ok, the OSU one please!

                      Oden double double in only 23 min today, and he did it left handed.
                      I will make you one if you get over 50 posts.

                      Comment


                      • How do you guys make them? Is there a software program that you use? I could probably do it myself.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Savage_Nation
                          How do you guys make them? Is there a software program that you use? I could probably do it myself.
                          Photoshop or GIMP. It will take a while before you make a good one and you'd have to commit to improving.

                          Comment


                          • download GIMP and go to

                            mrgd.net
                            deadlyfiregfx.com

                            and follow tuts, you will make terrible ones for a while before you get good, but its worth it.

                            Comment


                            • I'd like a Brian Griese, with a picture of him and the words "It's Time".

                              sig by VLS
                              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                              I don't care...

                              Comment


                              • here are some sigs that are free for people to use. if interested, pm me and i will get you the code















                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information