Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone make me a Rose Bowl game sig in honor of Michigan. Thanks.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
      here are some sigs that are free for people to use. if interested, pm me and i will get you the code

crap this sucks man im gonna lose our battle

Comment

• Do you have to be here for a certain amount of time before you can get a sig made ?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan
          Do you have to be here for a certain amount of time before you can get a sig made ?
          yeah, like 100 posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
            here are some sigs that are free for people to use. if interested, pm me and i will get you the code

Or you could just right click and get the code

Comment

• ^^^ya but some people dont know that so i figured i would help out the people that dont know

Comment

• I will ask again can i get a Wayne Rooney sig please... :?

Comment

• I would like a Josh Brown sig... preferably with slightly hidden text insulting yodachu.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
                    I will ask again can i get a Wayne Rooney sig please... :?
                    I'm on it...
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• DChess, is the Antonio Pierce sig I requested too difficult to pull off? If it is, let me know, I'll change it around. All I really want is an Antonio Pierce sig with him in blue, and a blueish theme to the whole sig with the words "cerebral assassin" on it. If you can throw in the Xs and Os, thats cool, if not, don't sweat it.

Comment

• sorry, if anybody requested a sig i have to hold off until wednesday of next week. college is really kicking my ass. sry, but i really need to concentrate.

Comment

• Can I get a sig of Lucious Pusey? http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=148900

I just saw this guy on the Best Name Ever thread and now I want his sig because his name is worthy of one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman
                            Can I get a sig of Lucious Pusey? http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=148900

I just saw this guy on the Best Name Ever thread and now I want his sig because his name is worthy of one.
                            good luck finding a pic of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                              Originally posted by jayceheathman
                              Can I get a sig of Lucious Pusey? http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=148900

good luck finding a pic of that.
                              There are quite a few good Lucious Pussey pictures if you know you what I mean.

Comment

• How long wil that last...3 days before you realize it's stupid and you want another one?
                                Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information