This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    C'mon man. Sabby Piscitelli, future HOFer. That's what you really want for your sig...
    You make a compelling argument etk, however unfortunately I'm not that naive. :D

Comment

• Anyone who makes me a George Selvie sig gets hella rep and cred as well as my first born child.

Comment

• Yeah sorry if i'm bugging some people but an NWO sig would be sweet. Cred + Rep.

Comment

• Can somebody make me a Antwan Barnes sig plz ?

+ rep and cred will be given :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
            I'm hoping to get a Antonio Cromartie and/or Shawne Merriman sig..

hopefully someone can acquiesce my request, plus rep for anyone who does.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• I have a request for a Greg Jennings sig. I want him and then his name as the text, similar to the Aaron Kampman one I currently have. If rep is what you're after I can give you more than anyone who's posted on this page. Here are the pictures to choose from.

I put them in order and would really like the first one, but if a different one works best then go for it. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                hey i have to make a senior quote thing for my yearbook this year... i forget how big it has to be but if someone is interested could they PM me? basically it will be a picture with writing on top of it but i want it to look clean. thanks
                Hey if someone wants to do it real quick plus rep and ****. I need this done, and it wont be complicated...
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  I have a request for a Greg Jennings sig. I want him and then his name as the text, similar to the Aaron Kampman one I currently have. If rep is what you're after I can give you more than anyone who's posted on this page. Here are the pictures to choose from.

I put them in order and would really like the first one, but if a different one works best then go for it. Thanks.
                  i made a greg jennings sig.. hope you like
                  cred+rep if you use!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• i know its going to be hard but if anyone is up to the task of fitting all of this into a sig, that would be great. real simple layout, just black background with red letters and somewhere on it having the V for Vendetta symbol on it. here is the quote:

Voil&#224;! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Can anyone make me a sig with both Ike Taylor and Anthony Smith in it. Please and thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Can anyone make me a sig with both Ike Taylor and Anthony Smith in it. Please and thank you.
                        Here you go!

Comment

• Can some one make me a Bret Hitman Hart Sig.
                          Please and Thanks

Comment

• Hey can someone make me a David Harris and Kerry Rhodes sig?

This is the only picture I could find

If you use that make the background Green or something like a cool design but green. Just write #52 Harris and #25 Rhodes.... thanks +rep
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              Anyone who makes me a George Selvie sig gets hella rep and cred as well as my first born child.
                              Preferably with this image:

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                                i would like a sig of an asian kid, eating sushi like dchess has a black kid eating ice cream.

or seriously a Jake Locker sig. In return you get:
                                REP
                                CREDIT
                                A 2-MONTH GUARANTEE (Barring a death of an athlete that is deemable of a sig switch, or kevin durant scoring 60 points in a game which will justify a change)
                                Creative Control of said sig, as long as it is positive towards mr. locker

any takers?

or

or
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information