Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bored of education View Post







    someone mayke me a marshawn lynch sig please. if its asfresh as the one in my sig now then ill give you rep every chance possible!!!!!!
    why do you have A-Train on there?


    Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

    Comment


    • Number 28 wishes he was Marshawn!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Memorex View Post
        i guess I need more cowbell before people will help me out
        we all need a little more cowbell in our lives.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          we all need a little more cowbell in our lives.
          amen brother

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Memorex View Post
            amen brother
            trust me. no one replied to my post about a Tedy Bruschi sig. With the picture of him throwing up the snow.

            Comment


            • Any Jordyz Fanz use if you want :D ...

              Code:

              Comment


              • Sig Requests

                Hey i'm new here but i was wonderin if someone could make me a sig of Anthony Dixon for me, i have a pic.




                Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                Originally posted by Paul
                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                LOL props to Paul

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                  Hey i'm new here but i was wonderin if someone could make me a sig of Anthony Dixon for me, i have a pic.


                  Welcome to the forums.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                  Comment


                  • Can somebody please make me a sig of Wake Forest please? You can use whatever render you want as long as it is of a current WFU basketball player. I'd like the colors to be black and gold (same as the Wake Forest colors). Somewhere, put the "WF" logo. The text should be "Go Deacs"
                    PM me if you're thinking about doing this one.

                    sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CalBears99 View Post
                      Can somebody please make me a sig of Wake Forest please? You can use whatever render you want as long as it is of a current WFU basketball player. I'd like the colors to be black and gold (same as the Wake Forest colors). Somewhere, put the "WF" logo. The text should be "Go Deacs"
                      PM me if you're thinking about doing this one.
                      this pic might work :)

                      Comment


                      • well i am going to try this sig again before i just give up:

                        can i get a Sig of brain brohm holding a bucket of KFC and having it say "the best thing to come out of kentucky since fried chicken."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                          Could an expeirenced sig maker make a sig of Roy Williams (Cowboys) Bradie James and DeMarcus Ware? If you need pics send me a pm. If you will do it please let me know that way I know to look for it.Text "The D in Big D.
                          Bumping from a few pages back.
                          Last edited by Go Cowboys; 01-16-2008, 06:33 PM.

                          Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

                          Comment


                          • +rep to anyone who gets me a cool symmetrical sport pic.

                            Sig by: BK

                            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                              Hey i'm new here but i was wonderin if someone could make me a sig of Anthony Dixon for me, i have a pic.


                              Simple because I'm becoming a big Miss. State fan and Dixon is the man I will, but you better stick around to show off my pretty little sig

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                                well i am going to try this sig again before i just give up:

                                can i get a Sig of brain brohm holding a bucket of KFC and having it say "the best thing to come out of kentucky since fried chicken."

                                it's really simple but it think it gets the point across

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information