X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get the code for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      Simple because I'm becoming a big Miss. State fan and Dixon is the man I will, but you better stick around to show off my pretty little sig

Hell yea i will! Thanks!

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• by the way that is totally sweet, i love it, mad rep for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
          can i get the code for it?

Code:
          http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8003/bbei9.jpg
          here u go

SPLOOSH

Comment

• thank you does it work?

Comment

• here ya go croomdawgs

Comment

• Can someone make me a sig using this pic with the heading "pressure busts pipes"?

I'll use it after the season is officially over for the Giants, and give rep. Thanks in advance to anyone who can do it. And for whoever does it, PM me the sig just in case i forget to check back.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post

someone mayke me a marshawn lynch sig please. if its asfresh as the one in my sig now then ill give you rep every chance possible!!!!!!
                  thank you homie G
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                    Im looking for a Kyle Vanden Bosch Sig. Definitely will give credit and rep. Thanks in advance.
                    Any Takers?

Comment

• This isn't actually a sig request but, can someone make this:http://static.gamebattles.com/gb/are...1200447950.png photo cleaned up a little bit and say Genesis X on it? And maybe an avatar saying Gen X with the same picture? Please it would be very simple.

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        Can someone make me a sig using this pic with the heading "pressure busts pipes"?

I'll use it after the season is officially over for the Giants, and give rep. Thanks in advance to anyone who can do it. And for whoever does it, PM me the sig just in case i forget to check back.

I can do this, if you want me to.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• If anyone wants to help me out I was hoping I could get a cool looking Sidney Rice sig. PM me if you can do it. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            I can do this, if you want me to.
                            thanks :) if you can, give it a blueish vibe please. i appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              thanks :) if you can, give it a blueish vibe please. i appreciate it.
                              Yeah, I'll have it done either tonight or Saturday night at the absolute latest.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                                can someone make a LaRon Landry sig for me. only request is that its a pic from the redskins not a college pic. thanks in advance!

using this pic please.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                                2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information