This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source pic(s)

If someone uses this one could you put keep the text the same?

Comment

• Hey guys! Can someone make me a sig with this pic and put something about the Dallas Mavericks and/or Jason 'The Jet' Terry using lots of Mavs blue or green? Sorry I can't give out rep but I will give you props for it. PM me when finished! Thanks so much!

Originally posted by bsaza2358
      For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• can someone help me out. it will take abt one minute. can you make this picture into a 1280x800 wallpaper. it will be a little longer length ways, just cut off whatever you need too. also can you make a second version where it has black borders ont he top and bottom, kind of like a widescreen movie just cut the top, i want the sun and the boat at least in it. cant decide what version i want yet. this will take 5 min max and ill greatly appreciate it. rep will be involved

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/...33ab4f81_o.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
          can someone help me out. it will take abt one minute. can you make this picture into a 1280x800 wallpaper. it will be a little longer length ways, just cut off whatever you need too. also can you make a second version where it has black borders ont he top and bottom, kind of like a widescreen movie just cut the top, i want the sun and the boat at least in it. cant decide what version i want yet. this will take 5 min max and ill greatly appreciate it. rep will be involved

that's a nice picture. Did you take it? I'm busy now but will get it for you tomorrow if no one else does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
            can someone help me out. it will take abt one minute. can you make this picture into a 1280x800 wallpaper. it will be a little longer length ways, just cut off whatever you need too. also can you make a second version where it has black borders ont he top and bottom, kind of like a widescreen movie just cut the top, i want the sun and the boat at least in it. cant decide what version i want yet. this will take 5 min max and ill greatly appreciate it. rep will be involved

gotcha playa
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Here ya are Daniel

SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                Here ya are Daniel

thanks buddy. appreciate it.

Comment

• can someone make me a Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie sig?

please PM it to me

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Anyone willing to make me a new USC sig? my marc tyler one is kinda lame considering he didnt play this year? maybe a joe mcknight or Tayler mays maybe? i can get the pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                      Anyone willing to make me a new USC sig? my marc tyler one is kinda lame considering he didnt play this year? maybe a joe mcknight or Tayler mays maybe? i can get the pics
                      +rep and cred
                      Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                      newest and I like

original pic(so u don't think I choped his arm off)
                      v2

v3
                      Last edited by OSUGiants17; 02-08-2008, 07:42 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• darnik, thats a sick set of Giants sig

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• ok, i have a request, now Darnik's sigs are sweet, like, for real, but I'm a picky man. I'd love a sig maker(a well known renound sig maker) to make me a fresh Giants Super Bowl sig with either/or: Shaun O'Hara, Osi Umenyiora, Strahan/Tuck(but it'd have to be with Osi as well), or Gibril Wilson(preferred pic of him hitting brady, but doesn't matter.)

Thanks, you'll get rep and cred, and sex. If you want
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            ok, i have a request, now Darnik's sigs are sweet, like, for real, but I'm a picky man. I'd love a sig maker(a well known renound sig maker) to make me a fresh Giants Super Bowl sig with either/or: Shaun O'Hara, Osi Umenyiora, Strahan/Tuck(but it'd have to be with Osi as well), or Gibril Wilson(preferred pic of him hitting brady, but doesn't matter.)

Thanks, you'll get rep and cred, and sex. If you want
                            I might try using one of these pics

Last edited by OSUGiants17; 02-09-2008, 07:20 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I want a Laurence Maroney one... With the text "Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty"

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                              1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                              2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                              3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                              3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                              4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                              5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                              6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                              7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

• joe mcknight please?
                                with this pic,
                                Last edited by GDWTheSickness; 02-09-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information