This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roughrider30 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if someone could make me a Johan Santana with the Mets sig? I would give cred and +rep. Thanks in advance
    If you need a pic here is on:

If this picture is too big let me know

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
      +rep and cred

v2

v3
      thanks man that one is sweet gave ya some rep gave ya some credit

Comment

• Can I get either a Falcons sig (Michael Boley or Lawyer Milloy) or a Virginia Tech sig (lots of players, but probably returning players preferably Tyrod Taylor, Macho Harris, or Kam Chancellor).

Thanks if anyone could do one of those for me.
        Last edited by BamaFalcon59; 02-12-2008, 09:30 PM.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
          Source pic(s)

If someone uses this one could you put keep the text the same?

Bump this shizznit

Comment

• I was wondering if I could get a Packer LB sig. I would be very greatful to this!!!

Comment

• Can someone help me out with a sig with Art Rooney & the Steelers logo or this football? I would really appreciate any help I can get!

Last edited by steelersgirl5; 02-09-2008, 01:55 PM.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
              For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• Again I ask where is the Andy MacPhail sig? Come on now guys, he's rebuilding a franchise and deserves to be honored with a sig. Don't let me down players!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  ok, i have a request, now Darnik's sigs are sweet, like, for real, but I'm a picky man. I'd love a sig maker(a well known renound sig maker) to make me a fresh Giants Super Bowl sig with either/or: Shaun O'Hara, Osi Umenyiora, Strahan/Tuck(but it'd have to be with Osi as well), or Gibril Wilson(preferred pic of him hitting brady, but doesn't matter.)

Thanks, you'll get rep and cred, and sex. If you want
                  I might try using one of these pics

EDIT: Bumpping to new page

SPLOOSH

Comment

• could someone please make me a either kellen winslow jr or braylon edwards sig? plus rep given to whom ever wants it.
                    "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

• OSU, i like those pics and idea, are you working on one? or should I just ask around to other sig-makers
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

OSU, i like those pics and idea, are you working on one? or should I just ask around to other sig-makers
                        Working on one now. Which pic do you like most?

SPLOOSH

Comment

ok, i have a request, now Darnik's sigs are sweet, like, for real, but I'm a picky man. I'd love a sig maker(a well known renound sig maker) to make me a fresh Giants Super Bowl sig with either/or: Shaun O'Hara, Osi Umenyiora, Strahan/Tuck(but it'd have to be with Osi as well), or Gibril Wilson(preferred pic of him hitting brady, but doesn't matter.)

Thanks, you'll get rep and cred, and sex. If you want
                          Only scotty would barter that cute little behind away for a sig.

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Anyone make a hamlin sig with this pic for me?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...hamlin1024.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              Working on one now. Which pic do you like most?
                              you can choose. I like them all except really the 1st one.

I love O'Hara, but that one's from the Green Bay game.

I love the Gibril one(and dammit we better re-sign him...)
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Can anyone please make me a signature of Troy Brown and/or Wes Welker? Feel free to use whatever picture(s). Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to make this!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information