Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can an experienced sig maker make me an awsome Slash sig (frm Guns n Roses). Thanks allot ppl :)

Comment

• Can someone make me a Giants sig? If anyone is good at making sigs, I would definitely love a giants sig to have..

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
        Can anyone please make me a signature of Troy Brown and/or Wes Welker? Feel free to use whatever picture(s). Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to make this!
        Don't feel obligated to use it or anything, but you could use this Welker sig I made if you want.

Comment

• EDIT: Double post

SPLOOSH

Comment

• here you go scottyboy, If you want I can redo it. +rep and cred

SPLOOSH

Comment

• If someone could at least try to make me a sig with Aaron Ross and Reggie Smith both in their college uni's and have it say "Red River Rivalry comes to New York" and on the bottom just put "Football Champions of the World the New York Giants". You could make the background interesting if you want. Ill rep you like 5 or 6 times and give you credit

Comment

• I'll ask again. Could someone make this a sig?

Comment

• man its hard to get a sig done now

Comment

• too many requests, and not enough people willing to make them.
                    "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

• Can I PM anyone to get the sig done?
                      If someone could at least try to make me a sig with Aaron Ross and Reggie Smith both in their college uni's and have it say "Red River Rivalry comes to New York" and on the bottom just put "Football Champions of the World the New York Giants". You could make the background interesting if you want. Ill +rep you 5 or 6 times and give you credit

Comment

• If I make a sig for Rich in paint how do I upload it because when I go to Imageshack, it says bad file type because it is an .emf

what can i do?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Anyone want to make me a Knowshon Moreno sig? Preferably an experienced sig maker because I probably won't use it if I don't like it. Rep and credit will be given either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            If I make a sig for Rich in paint how do I upload it because when I go to Imageshack, it says bad file type because it is an .emf

what can i do?
                            Is there any way to save it as a jpeg?

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              If I make a sig for Rich in paint how do I upload it because when I go to Imageshack, it says bad file type because it is an .emf

what can i do?
                              Try going to tinypic, that's what I use.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• If I post some of my pics can someone make me a sig?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information