Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
    Can somebody please make a Tyrus Thomas sig for me? (+rep of course)







    Can somebody please make a Tyrus Thomas sig for me? (+rep of course)

    -Bumping to the next page-
    I remember: Sean Taylor

    Bosanac01

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
      alright guys its time for a new sig. sorry sean R.I.P.

      i was thinking of having David Ortiz, Tom Brady, and Kevin Garnett in a sig then have the word BOSTON in the middle will give rep+
      want to bump it back up

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
        Can somebody please make a Tyrus Thomas sig for me? (+rep of course)
        here ya go


        http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8033/ttcopyqs5.jpg

        Comment


        • If someone could make me a Bruce Pearl sig with the pic where he has his body painted I will give plus rep for a week, and credit of course.
          You can use this pic if you want.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
            i got you, i was working on a tyrod
            Will you make me a sig please? I love the Underwoods sig you made for me, but I can't really use that one anymore.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              outstanding job
              I remember: Sean Taylor

              Bosanac01

              Comment


              • Can somebody (preferably a sigmaker with some experience) make me an Evgeni Nabokov of the Sharks sig? If not, a Dropping Daylight sig would be nice too.

                PM me if you need some pictures, cred and rep if you do it.

                BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                  Can somebody (preferably a sigmaker with some experience) make me an Evgeni Nabokov of the Sharks sig? If not, a Dropping Daylight sig would be nice too.

                  PM me if you need some pictures, cred and rep if you do it.
                  hear ya go Jensen


                  http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4738/nabbt4.jpg

                  I expect you to be wearing a Cardinals sig though by next season

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    hear ya go Jensen


                    http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4738/nabbt4.jpg

                    I expect you to be wearing a Cardinals sig though by next season
                    Nice Sig.

                    You should rock out with a Webb and Haren sig for D-Backs season. Only makes sense. =D


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      hear ya go Jensen


                      http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4738/nabbt4.jpg

                      I expect you to be wearing a Cardinals sig though by next season
                      Thanks, I'll give you some rep when I'm able to.

                      Once baseball season starts, I'll be switching to a D'Backs sig and then a Cardinals sig next football season.

                      BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Can anybody make me an Atari Bigby sig? For pictures you can look here: http://www.packers.com/multimedia/ph...by_atari_2007/
                        or you can just do a google image search. Rep is involved of course.


                        Goal Line Blitz
                        Good football RPG for the off days.
                        -Sign up here-

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post


                          Anybody who makes this into a sig will get mad rep and cred.
                          Bump...Anyone willing to do this?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                            If someone could make me a Bruce Pearl sig with the pic where he has his body painted I will give plus rep for a week, and credit of course.
                            You can use this pic if you want.

                            Anyone up to the task?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post


                              Anybody who makes this into a sig will get mad rep and cred.
                              here is a couple...the only difference is the bull logo in the background. if you want any thing typed on it let me know or if there is something different let me know




                              Matthew 19:26
                              Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                                Anyone up to the task?
                                yeah, I will just use the pic. Any particular text?

                                Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information