This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    can someone make me a sig with Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck. Put their names next to them and put "The New New York Sack Exchange" on it somewhere. thnx, +rep.
    pics v

bump can some please do this?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• no offense OSU, but i don't think people will be highly inclined to make you a sig, considering you change your sig every week.

there also seems to be a shortage of sig makers nowadays
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I think since we're overloaded with requests maybe we should start pming certain people with them, that way its a little faster.

Comment

• im now taking sig requests from ESTABLISHED users only...and to be honest, i dont like making football sigs, but if u want one that has to do with movies or hot women, ive got a putload...and dont put it in here, just PM your requests to me...and obviously rep and cred...that is all
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            I think since we're overloaded with requests maybe we should start pming certain people with them, that way its a little faster.
            yep its overflowing with requests right now...

Comment

• If anyone could make me a Dark Knight sig I would greatly appreciate it and love you long time.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• ^^^^ try pming people, look back into this thread and see if they either have "pm me for sigs" or they gave someone a sig, then pm them. I would suggest DJC because he pretty much makes sigs for anyone...

Comment

• I need to resize my sig can somebody help me with this one please. +rep will be given.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                    I need to resize my sig can somebody help me with this one please. +rep will be given.

Last edited by art vandelay; 05-06-2008, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Anyway I could get a Brett Favre sig with a twist. I want it to have a black background with an Atlanta Falcons theme. And say "Finish where you started" or something like that. +rep.
                      Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
                      Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

Comment

• Originally posted by catcher_0_3 View Post
                        Anyway I could get a Brett Favre sig with a twist. I want it to have a black background with an Atlanta Falcons theme. And say "Finish where you started" or something like that. +rep.
                        There is no possible way he will go back to the falcons...

Comment

• why would he go to a team rebuilding?

Comment

• looking for someone to make me a nice new sig... If you accept PM for details...

+rep /cred of course

Comment

• I am looking for someone to make me a signature with the team mascot of the Saints (Gumbo) and 49ers (Sourdough Sam).
                              If you accept, PM me for details. An increase in Rep will surely be in order.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                                There is no possible way he will go back to the falcons...
                                Thank you for that. I learned in literature it is called sarcasm. But hell, I still want the sig if anyone is willing to do it.
                                Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
                                Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information