Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im trying to get Kevin Burnett sig. LB Dallas Cowboys... Im having trouble finding a good picture. I like some of the ones on his website (Kevinburnett2.com) but I'm not sure how to extract them.

Is anyone interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
      Im trying to get Kevin Burnett sig. LB Dallas Cowboys... Im having trouble finding a good picture. I like some of the ones on his website (Kevinburnett2.com) but I'm not sure how to extract them.

Is anyone interested?
      Rep for whoever helps this fellow cowboy fan out!

Comment

• can someone make me a sig with one of these pics

have it say "Thanks for the memories Michael" or "Long Live the Gap" +rep and cred

SPLOOSH

Comment

• it's every week with this kid

Comment

• Yeah seriously I had my old sig for a year and a half before getting this one.

Comment

• I've had my sig since December

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                Im trying to get Kevin Burnett sig. LB Dallas Cowboys... Im having trouble finding a good picture. I like some of the ones on his website (Kevinburnett2.com) but I'm not sure how to extract them.

Is anyone interested?

There you go. +Rep/Cred please...
                Hope you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacific View Post

There you go. +Rep/Cred please...
                  Hope you like it.
                  Damn thats sick, thanks bro.

Ill rep you, as will metsox. Ill make sure he check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                    can someone make me a sig of Johna Franzen, Pavel Datsuk, Kenrik Zetterberg or Any red wing pretty much.

Thanks + rep

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm looking for a new siggy...maybe another Lamarr Woodley one, or Anthony Smith. If any1's interested let me know thanks ppl. Uber rep given as usual :)

p.s. I've had this since last year, so thats why i fancy a change :p

Comment

• I can do it, u want Woodley or Anthony Smith?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                          I'm looking for a new siggy...maybe another Lamarr Woodley one, or Anthony Smith. If any1's interested let me know thanks ppl. Uber rep given as usual :)

p.s. I've had this since last year, so thats why i fancy a change :p
                          I'll take a crack at it too.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• i kind of i just said i was going to lol ignore this post then to of course

Comment

• how's that?

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Thanks kind people! That Anthony Smith one is pretty good, i will wait to see what Eagles comes up with before i decide which one to use. Woodley might have been better :p

+rep of course :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information