Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah there used to be a lot of good sig makers on here like BuckNaked, VLS, basically the mrgd crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
      yeah there used to be a lot of good sig makers on here like BuckNaked, VLS, basically the mrgd crew.
      Dont forget about Mockalicious.
      He doesnt post too often on here either.

He's one of the best

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• could someone try to make a better version of my sig now. will +rep even for efforts and maybe a few more times if i choose to use it and like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          Dont forget about Mockalicious.
          He doesnt post too often on here either.

He's one of the best
          he wasn't here back then id think and those guys were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            could someone try to make a better version of my sig now. will +rep even for efforts and maybe a few more times if i choose to use it and like it.
            i may take a crack at it.

Comment

he wasn't here back then id think and those guys were better.
              Mockalicious joined 6 days before jk.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

i may take a crack at it.
                alright, as soon as i see something, ill rep you, if i like it ill use it and rep you depending on how much

Comment

• Could someone help me out and make me a AJ Hawk/ Nick Barnett sig. I need to highlight the awesomeness of the best 1-2 bunch of linebackers in the business;)
                  + rep, sig name mention, and all that crap will be included of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                    Could someone help me out and make me a AJ Hawk/ Nick Barnett sig. I need to highlight the awesomeness of the best 1-2 bunch of linebackers in the business;)
                    + rep, sig name mention, and all that crap will be included of course
                    I'll do it if you want me to. I can't guarantee greatness since I've only made 1 sig but I've had photoshop experience. \/ \/ \/ \/ This one is the only one I've made so far.

Comment

alright, as soon as i see something, ill rep you, if i like it ill use it and rep you depending on how much
                      my trial ran out so for now i cant make sigs sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                        I'll do it if you want me to. I can't guarantee greatness since I've only made 1 sig but I've had photoshop experience. \/ \/ \/ \/ This one is the only one I've made so far.
                        Yeah thatd be great if you could give it a shot. Your sig looks pretty good and if youve got photoshop experience, than Im sure itll be fine. Thanks a lot!

Comment

could someone try to make a better version of my sig now. will +rep even for efforts and maybe a few more times if i choose to use it and like it.
                          Here's my attempt...

Comment

• ^I'd like it better if you made 'Mario Manningham' and 'Giants' stand out more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              ^I'd like it better if you made 'Mario Manningham' and 'Giants' stand out more.
                              Version #1

Version #2

Is that any better?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Yeah, who the hell is jkpigskin??
                                Check out some of his awesome work below. However I'm looking for someone to make me a new one, anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information