Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This isn't really a request. More of a feeler post. Would anyone be interested in making a signature that tailors to my name? I have some pictures lined up already but I am completely willing to let the artist do what he/she wants. Preferably someone who has some knowledge of comic artistry.
    Thanks in advance.

    Comment


    • I didn't realize till right now that i Googled it that Bruce Banner is the name of 'The Hulk'...

      Geez, i've been living under a rock.

      Comment


      • Can someone create a signature for me with Demarcus Ware in it?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
          This isn't really a request. More of a feeler post. Would anyone be interested in making a signature that tailors to my name? I have some pictures lined up already but I am completely willing to let the artist do what he/she wants. Preferably someone who has some knowledge of comic artistry.
          Thanks in advance.
          Looks like you've been heading in the right path, that rep has been climbing fast.

          Sig by: BK

          02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

          Comment


          • yeah i wonder how he got so much rep so quickly?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
              Can someone create a signature for me with Demarcus Ware in it?

              Sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • DJC, you are constantly getting better, IMO. nice job
                I think you should incorporate the Cowboys' star on there somewhere though.
                Last edited by Bills2083; 06-20-2008, 09:47 PM.


                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  DJC, you are constantly getting better, IMO. nice job
                  I think you should incorporate the Cowboys' star on there somewhere though.
                  That and maybe something saying beast of the east.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for the C&C Bills2083

                    This better?

                    Sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DJC View Post
                      Thanks for the C&C Bills2083

                      This better?

                      Awesome, thank you!

                      Comment


                      • What am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to put up my new signature and I'm using the following, but it's only displaying text and not the image.

                        [URL=http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/DJC247/ware2.jpg[/IMG][URL]

                        Comment


                        • I'm pretty sure you just put.... sigpic] [/sigpic around it. I'm not sure though because I havent done it in a long time.

                          just put a [ on the first part, and ] at the end of the second part. then put the link in the middle.

                          [sigpic]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/DJC247/ware2.jpg[/sigpic]


                          Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • didn't work

                            Comment




                            • ok, i got it to work.
                              do this...

                              [img] link here [/img]


                              Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                              Comment


                              • thanks a lot!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information