Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
    cant say I didnt try..

    Oh man, THANK YOU so much! It looks great. I'll give you more rep when I can.

    Comment


    • Favre to Jets sig anyone?

      Basically a pic of Favre but with a Jets background

      Suprise me though



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        Favre to Jets sig anyone?

        Basically a pic of Favre but with a Jets background

        Suprise me though
        Or you could just wait for his first practice and then get a sig...

        Comment


        • Can I get it a Tommy Beecher sig? Get it to say 'Tommy Gun' on it? Preferably the first pic, added the second one in case you wanted to put his number in the background or something. As far as the overall style, maybe have an old western look to it.




          Sig by Matthew Jones

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
            Can I get it a Tommy Beecher sig? Get it to say 'Tommy Gun' on it? Preferably the first pic, added the second one in case you wanted to put his number in the background or something. As far as the overall style, maybe have an old western look to it.


            I saw this and I really liked the render...
            did a Tommy Beecher one and a Tommy Gun one..
            take whichever if you like them...



            Comment


            • Please could someone make me a thomas davis sig? I have pictures




              will obviously give cred and rep. thanks

              Edit: could the colour be sort of like that carolina blue as well
              Last edited by xooberon; 08-07-2008, 08:24 PM.

              Comment


              • Can someone make me a Lawrence Timmons sig? Ill give rep. Thanks to anyone who makes it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                  Please could someone make me a thomas davis sig? I have pictures




                  will obviously give cred and rep. thanks

                  Edit: could the colour be sort of like that carolina blue as well

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                    that is sick! thanks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                      can someone make me a sig with Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck. Put their names next to them and put "The New New York Sack Exchange" on it somewhere. thnx, +rep.
                      pics v







                      hey Xon, can you do this one please?

                      EDIT: only pic I could find of both of em
                      Last edited by OSUGiants17; 08-08-2008, 12:01 PM.

                      SPLOOSH

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        hey Xon, can you do this one please?

                        EDIT: only pic I could find of both of em
                        Well, I'll try, but I am not really used to making two players in a sig...

                        I'll try though

                        Comment


                        • xonraider makes sick sigs


                          Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                          Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                            hey Xon, can you do this one please?

                            EDIT: only pic I could find of both of em
                            I've really tried but its simply not my style... sorry...

                            Comment


                            • Xon Could you make me a lawrence timmons sig Please?



                              Last edited by steelersfan43; 08-08-2008, 06:33 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                                Xon Could you make me a lawrence timmons sig Please?






                                JEFF GARCIA SIG UP FOR GRABS..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information