Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xon, do you make video/.gif sigs? If so can can you make a sig using one of these pics v

and this video v

and have it say "Mr. Stiffarm" and if you don't use the video, have it say "Beanie for Hiesman"
    +rep and cred.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      Xon Could you make me a lawrence timmons sig Please

You gotta change Jakey's name and replace it with XonRaider's.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
        Xon, do you make video/.gif sigs? If so can can you make a sig using one of these pics v

and this video v

and have it say "Mr. Stiffarm" and if you don't use the video, have it say "Beanie for Hiesman"
        +rep and cred.
        or a Julio Jones Bama sig with this pic v

That says "Julio Jones The Future"

SPLOOSH

Comment

• or

take either or

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post

or

take either or
            thnx, I'll take this one v

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Is this the place to discuss sig-making or is there a thread for it (I couldn't find one)? I'm just wondering because I've been getting started into sig-making but I've been using Gimp (free Photoshop wannabe) and I think my sigs would be much better if I used some form of Photoshop (also, which specific versions do you use?). Here is some of my latest work just to see what I am talking about in terms of clarity (oh and I know the lettering on the sig is bad, I'm trying to fix it).

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6...gtramonel8.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8712/finishedov2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                Is this the place to discuss sig-making or is there a thread for it (I couldn't find one)? I'm just wondering because I've been getting started into sig-making but I've been using Gimp (free Photoshop wannabe) and I think my sigs would be much better if I used some form of Photoshop (also, which specific versions do you use?). Here is some of my latest work just to see what I am talking about in terms of clarity (oh and I know the lettering on the sig is bad, I'm trying to fix it).

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6...gtramonel8.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8712/finishedov2.jpg
                I hope there is because I would love to learn how to make sigs but I am absoloutely clueless, on how to do it, or even where to go to start.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                  I hope there is because I would love to learn how to make sigs but I am absoloutely clueless, on how to do it, or even where to go to start.
                  I never really learned how to either, I just started futzing around on Gimp and within time I was picking things up. I'm hoping that Photoshop is pretty similar though, so this all wasn't a waste of time.

Comment

I never really learned how to either, I just started futzing around on Gimp and within time I was picking things up. I'm hoping that Photoshop is pretty similar though, so this all wasn't a waste of time.
                    What is Gimp? and what webpage is it on because I may as well do as you did.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

What is Gimp? and what webpage is it on because I may as well do as you did.
                      http://www.gimp.org/

That's the site for it. It's basically the poor man's version of Photoshop (from what I understand) but it is free, so I use it. I don't think its that bad, its just I have to post my pictures in paint and then use those files when I upload to the internet because their .xcf format isn't used often (again, from what I understand). Someone who has used Photoshop a lot would probably know better though.

Comment

That's the site for it. It's basically the poor man's version of Photoshop (from what I understand) but it is free, so I use it. I don't think its that bad, its just I have to post my pictures in paint and then use those files when I upload to the internet because their .xcf format isn't used often (again, from what I understand). Someone who has used Photoshop a lot would probably know better though.
                        Alright I'll play around with it see what happens thanks.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Alright I'll play around with it see what happens thanks.
                          I am going to do the same

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

How do I copy and paste my Sig onto here from Gimp?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                              How do I copy and paste my Sig onto here from Gimp?
                              Go to Save As and then on the Save As page expand the button "Select File Type" and then select JPEG out of the options. Then you can upload it on some image hosting site, after you save it of course. I'm pretty sure that this should work, although I think there is a more recent version than the one I have.

Comment

• ******* osu asking for a 3 different sigs on 1 page

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information