Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can someone please make me a sig of Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood saying something like Thunder and Lightning because that's what they are. :P Turner (Thunder) and Norwood (Lightning). Just thought I'd ask. PM me if you want Norwood renders (I don't have any renders of Turner in a Falcons uniform at all, sorry). Will rep.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
      Thunder and Lightning because that's what they are. :P Turner (Thunder) and Norwood (Lightning). Just thought I'd ask. .
      Never woulda figured that one out..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Never woulda figured that one out..
        hey man, the kind of posters we have here, you kinda have to explain everything.
        Last edited by Bosanac01; 08-12-2008, 09:18 PM.

        Sig by: BK

        02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

        Comment


        • Any UCONN sig would be awesome

          some nice graphics, Uconn Football 08
          And please include
          Scott Lutrus #32 LB. Andre Dixon #2 RB, anyone else is fine

          Pics found at http://www.courant.com/sports/college/football/

          on the bottom
          Ricky Santos-UNH PRIDE! GO WILDCATS!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
            Can someone please make me a sig of Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood saying something like Thunder and Lightning because that's what they are. :P Turner (Thunder) and Norwood (Lightning). Just thought I'd ask. PM me if you want Norwood renders (I don't have any renders of Turner in a Falcons uniform at all, sorry). Will rep.
            That would look awesome if I was good with textures. Or good at all for that matter.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
              That would look awesome if I was good with textures. Or good at all for that matter.
              I'll use any sig anyone makes me, man. I don't ditch the sigs a couple days later I stick with em for a while (unless tragically turner is gone from the team via trade or something, highly unlikely).

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                I'll use any sig anyone makes me, man. I don't ditch the sigs a couple days later I stick with em for a while (unless tragically turner is gone from the team via trade or something, highly unlikely).
                I am going to try to get one done for you...... Its not going to amazing because I am new to sigs.


                Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  I am going to try to get one done for you...... Its not going to amazing because I am new to sigs.
                  Wow, thanks man. It's fine if you're new, I'd be more than happy to use a sig anyone makes for me. Thanks again! :)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Santos-Stanton47 View Post
                    Any UCONN sig would be awesome

                    some nice graphics, Uconn Football 08
                    And please include
                    Scott Lutrus #32 LB. Andre Dixon #2 RB, anyone else is fine

                    Pics found at http://www.courant.com/sports/college/football/

                    on the bottom


                    i would really appreciate if someone took the time to make a quick easy one for me...the UNH look is old and i dont really like them like i do UConn....thanks everybody
                    Ricky Santos-UNH PRIDE! GO WILDCATS!

                    Comment


                    • Can anyone make me a sig of any of the following players.

                      Leigh Bodden, Kevin Smith, Calvin Johnson or Ernie Sims.

                      If not can you guys give me links to good graphics sites?

                      Thanks rep and credit will be given,

                      sig made by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Anyone want to make me a sweet Rico McCoy sig with some vols colors and power T action in the sig? credit and rep like always.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Can someone make me a Quentin Groves and Derrick Harvey sig? With the caption "bringing the pain."

                          Groves


                          Harvey

                          Comment


                          • If anyone wants a Donovan McNabb sig...



                            all yours

                            Comment


                            • Can anyone make me an Osi Umenyiora sig please, +rep and all that stuff obviously.
                              Some pics.






                              Bone Krusher, the best

                              Comment


                              • chris johnson sig up for grabs:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information