X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    Can anyone help me out with this one? Please, much respect
    I would like to try and get you one.

I'm not a top notch sig maker but I will do my best.

You can see if you want it or not.

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Sig For aNYtitan

See if this is good.

If not you don't have to use it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
      Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAChainGang View Post
        See if this is good.

If not you don't have to use it.

Is it possible to darken it just a tad, to me it looks too bright. Other then that, I think it looks awesome

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• RCAChainGang

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
          Is it possible to darken it just a tad, to me it looks too bright. Other then that, I think it looks awesome
          Sure man!

I'll darken it a bit.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• that better?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thanks alot for the sig man, kick a$$

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Anyone want to do a Marshawn Lynch sig with a mario kart theme with text saying "get that head lean" in it somewhere?

You could use this image for it or find any other marshawn pick you want:

I'd appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
                  hey, i decided to retire the Ben Sheets sig.

can anybody make me a Greg Jennings sig?
                  Here you go...

Comment

• For Joeyjr09:

Great sig Pacific, really nice colors.
                    Last edited by Hitman D; 09-30-2008, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• For JBond93:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                        For Joeyjr09:

Great sig Pacific, really nice colors.
                        Thanks bro. Really appreciated.

Comment

• Alright, so I am doing a project for one of my sport management classes and it is essentially to make a strategic plan for an organization. My group decided to create an independent baseball team in Virginia Beach called the Sea Devils. I am going to head up the marketing division. This brings me to my plea for help:

A major part of my strategy for marketing is to design a really cool logo for team apparel. However, I dont know the first thing about gfx. So, what I am asking is ideally to design a hat, uniform top, and logo. If you feel like doing just one, well, beggers can't be choosy. I dont like telling artists what to do, so I am going to give you total freedom, plenty of rep, and sincere thanks. It would be kind of fun for u guys too I would imagine. And dont not submit one just because someone else did. It will be better to have my team choose from multiple options. I will rep everyone who creates something that looks like it was hard work because thats only fair. So, thanks in advance guys, I hope at least one of u guys takes this on.

Again, the name is the Virginia Beach Sea Devils

I made a thread for this, but figured i should maybe post it here too.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            Alright, so I am doing a project for one of my sport management classes and it is essentially to make a strategic plan for an organization. My group decided to create an independent baseball team in Virginia Beach called the Sea Devils. I am going to head up the marketing division. This brings me to my plea for help:

A major part of my strategy for marketing is to design a really cool logo for team apparel. However, I dont know the first thing about gfx. So, what I am asking is ideally to design a hat, uniform top, and logo. If you feel like doing just one, well, beggers can't be choosy. I dont like telling artists what to do, so I am going to give you total freedom, plenty of rep, and sincere thanks. It would be kind of fun for u guys too I would imagine. And dont not submit one just because someone else did. It will be better to have my team choose from multiple options. I will rep everyone who creates something that looks like it was hard work because thats only fair. So, thanks in advance guys, I hope at least one of u guys takes this on.

pm fenikz he does **** like that all the time

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Alright, so I am doing a project for one of my sport management classes and it is essentially to make a strategic plan for an organization. My group decided to create an independent baseball team in Virginia Beach called the Sea Devils. I am going to head up the marketing division. This brings me to my plea for help:

Man I would LOVE to take up that request. I like making sigs and things. The only problem is I don't have the applications to do it. Photoshop is too much and my demo for a rip off sucky ver. ran out. :( I just use preview now and it is so limited.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• For bigbluedefense:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information