X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That might be too big.

Comment

• My god. That is amazing. Greatest sig I have ever seen. It's a bit too big though :(

I think it's 500 x 250 as the max. so it's too tall.

Comment

• Height is 250 so I think it's fine now.
          Last edited by Hitman D; 10-12-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• LOL, amazing Emeril-Bond sig.

Hitman, I have a couple questions about my Raheem sig.

1. Would it be possibly to add Defensive Backs Coach somewhere? Would it look good? Under his name perhaps?
            2. Can you use the Bucs font?
            http://www.dafont.com/download/?os=w...romulan_falcon
            If that site doesn't work it's called Romulan Falcon.
            3. Is there a way to kind of spotlight Raheem? Like kind of darken or blur the surroundings?

Comment

• All of it will work. Lemme try blurring around him since I wasn't able to darken the area around him to spotlight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                All of it will work. Lemme try blurring around him since I wasn't able to darken the area around him to spotlight him.
                Thanks.

Not too much blur, I still want to be able to kind of make out his surroundings.

Comment

• dont really care what pictures are used or anything, looking for a Brian Orakpo sig. Credit and rep obviously will be given.
                  JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                    dont really care what pictures are used or anything, looking for a Brian Orakpo sig. Credit and rep obviously will be given.

Man i just made one for Shipley. I might take this one up though.

Comment

• I am looking for Aftermath, DJC, Pacific or Hitman to help me with a sig. Plenty of rep and credit will be thrown around, PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                        dont really care what pictures are used or anything, looking for a Brian Orakpo sig. Credit and rep obviously will be given.
                        I made something really quick, figured I'd try to help out Hitman or whoever else does all these.

http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploa...1223939738.png

Comment

• Any updates EJ?
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                            Any updates EJ?
                            I've been swamped lately, but I have an open night Wednesday, so I will finish it for sure. Don't be afraid to send me a reminder PM. They really help.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Woundering if i could get one with king leonidas kicking matt cassell? I just realized the sig rules stupid me. PLease and thanks and rep.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                                I made something really quick, figured I'd try to help out Hitman or whoever else does all these.

http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploa...1223939738.png
                                love it, thanks a ton
                                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information