Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody make me a sig pic I don't care what the dimension are. with this pic then the Cowboys, Longhorns, Texas Rangers, and Indiana Pacers logos in it. Don't need no text (or maybe just add Patrick Bateman in text) doesn't have to be fancy feel free to make it however. Please and thanks in advance to anyone who hooks me up.
    Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• Originally posted by UK_Cheesehead View Post
      At Uni I have to build my own website, I decided to do an how to play American Football site with a few playbooks chucked in and where to play it in the UK.

Basically, for my header I'm hoping to have a banner with a few players, the NFL logo and the AFC/NFC logo and a little text saying "NFL for newbies". The players I want are Philip Rivers, Aso, Greg Jennings, and Patrick Willis.

If someone could do this I'd be very grateful and it's much appreciated, you'd get + rep.

(If you need me to get the pics that's not a problem)

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That's ****** awesome man, thanks a lot.

Comment

• can someone make me a sig/gif that is standard sig size of aaron maybin? possibly gettin off the line fast? mad rep to whoever can do it, if i cant give rep then my b

Comment

• Would love if someone would make me an avatar and/or signature of this pic of Chris Hope. I'm not too picky, so let your artistic juices flow however ya want. Rep to anyone willing. Thanks!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Can some one make me a Tyler Thigpen sig and have it say "Getting Thiggy With It" :)

Last edited by Splat; 11-08-2008, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post

Would love if someone would make me an avatar and/or signature of this pic of Chris Hope. I'm not too picky, so let your artistic juices flow however ya want. Rep to anyone willing. Thanks!
                got my PC back with Photoshop so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

just put Claude Giroux on it
                  will give credit and + rep
                  anyone????

Comment

• Anyone have links to Vector sig tutorials? I'm really diggin this style. I used to do it, but I wasn't THAT good, but I dropped it like two years ago. If anyone can give me a good GFX site where I can see nice tutorials please tell me. I feel like I'm slacking

Comment

• im a noob but could i get a sig with sam bradford? anything would be sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        Can some one make me a Tyler Thigpen sig and have it say "Getting Thiggy With It" :)

Code:
                        http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/Tylerthigpen.jpg
                        I figured I would make it for ya since i made your last one haha.

I hope the picture I used is alright, I liked it when i saw him catch the football.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post

Code:
                          http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/Tylerthigpen.jpg
                          I figured I would make it for ya since i made your last one haha.

I hope the picture I used is alright, I liked it when i saw him catch the football.
                          Sweet thanks.:)

Comment

• up for grabs

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                              Anyone have links to Vector sig tutorials? I'm really diggin this style. I used to do it, but I wasn't THAT good, but I dropped it like two years ago. If anyone can give me a good GFX site where I can see nice tutorials please tell me. I feel like I'm slacking
                              I love vector stuff latley to, just look at my sig.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                                I love vector stuff latley to, just look at my sig.
                                Thats not precisely vector though. Its more of a mix with grunge. I'm liking the simply vector style... like my sig.
                                Last edited by Xonraider; 11-08-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information