Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could someone take out the white lettering on this pic?

    Last edited by 'cuse-213; 11-12-2008, 02:22 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      can an experiened sig maker make me a Marshawn Lynch sig?

      Comment


      • Do mine, do mine

        Comment


        • I still see that no one is man enough to pump out my Jerry Jones sig. Triple rep and credit for a sweet jerry jones sig with maybe a superbowl trophy and some dollar signs shaded into the background.

          Comment


          • could someone make me a sam bradford sig?

            Comment


            • I'd appreciate it if someone could do me a Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz sig (I'll get the pics if needed) + rep and credit.

              And also, if you have time, a Greg Jennings avatar please. :D

              Comment


              • Anyone here capable of making avatars? I would love one of Shaun Hill running and losing his helmet + rep and credit.
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
                  Graham Harrell Sig

                  +REP!
                  edit Delete

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UK_Cheesehead View Post
                    I'd appreciate it if someone could do me a Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz sig (I'll get the pics if needed) + rep and credit.

                    And also, if you have time, a Greg Jennings avatar please. :D

                    Comment


                    • Awesome man, thanks a lot.

                      Comment








                      • Harrell Sig

                        do not have to use all of the pictures

                        +rep and credit
                        greatly appreciated

                        Sig by BoneKrusher
                        Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

                        Comment


                        • So get to 100 post? ok

                          Comment


                          • How bout this ask me 5 questions about the Eagles if i get 5 out of 5 I get a sig

                            If i get one wrong. I leave the forum for good

                            Comment




                            • Can someone make me a titans/weezy sig? rep and thx to anyone whos up for it.
                              Whats up buttercup!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kolb.for.the.win View Post
                                How bout this ask me 5 questions about the Eagles if i get 5 out of 5 I get a sig

                                If i get one wrong. I leave the forum for good
                                Just leave anyway and save us time.
                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information