Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i desperately need a new sig, ne packer fans out there want to help a fellow cheesehead out...pref. woodson or collins

On Andrew Luck
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolb.for.the.win View Post
      How bout this ask me 5 questions about the Eagles if i get 5 out of 5 I get a sig

If i get one wrong. I leave the forum for good
      Question#1:What is Trevor Laws' grandmother's middle name?

Comment

So get to 100 post? ok
        What do you want on your sig?

Comment

How bout this ask me 5 questions about the Eagles if i get 5 out of 5 I get a sig

If i get one wrong. I leave the forum for good
          Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          Question#1:What is Trevor Laws' grandmother's middle name?
          He gone. ZHING

Comment

• Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
            Graham Harrell Sig

+REP!

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
              Can some1 please make me a... Graig Cooper & Javarris James.. Canes sig? With them on the right then left... And the "U" symbol covering the back and middle. With Canes colors and sh**... And of course their names in it.
              I can't find any good photos of them.

Comment

• I cant believe no one wants to tackle the Jerry Jones challenge.

Comment

• If anyone wants it:

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                  Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                    I cant believe no one wants to tackle the Jerry Jones challenge.
                    I'd do it but zooming on his face I won't do lol. I can't find any good photos either.

Comment

• How would I get photoshop for 'cheap' if you know what I mean? PM me.. +rep

Comment

• I have a challenge for anyone up to it. I would like a multiplayer sig, including the following. I would like someone real expierienced to do this but anyone would be nice. +Rep to all who submit one.

I'm not going to restrict what picture you use. So here are the players:
                        Baron Davis - In a Clippers uni.
                        Aaron Rodgers
                        Zach Parise
                        Cole Hamels

If you could restrict the text to just my user name than that'd be cool but whatever looks good.

Comment

• This is going to be confusing, but plus rep for anyone who does it...
                          I would like a kevin smith pic+Calvin Johnson Pic+ silouette of a qb (we dont know who)= greatmess... Does that make sense? Thanks again. PLUS REP ++++++ for anyone who does this.. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                            This is going to be confusing, but plus rep for anyone who does it...
                            I would like a kevin smith pic+Calvin Johnson Pic+ silouette of a qb (we dont know who)= greatmess... Does that make sense? Thanks again. PLUS REP ++++++ for anyone who does this.. Thanks
                            I know what you mean. If I get PS working soon then I'll have a go at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                              If anyone wants it:

I want her!!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                                I'd do it but zooming on his face I won't do lol. I can't find any good photos either.
                                Alright Hitman, If I find a good picture can you do it with some $ signs and A superbowl trophy creatively placed in the background?

EDIT: This pic is sweet. http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/C...erry-Jones.jpg

I've always had relatively basic sigs such as my Miles Austin sig below but I'd love for this one to be totally sick.

You know, this could go down as the best sig in the history of NFLDC, right?
                                Last edited by Burns336; 11-14-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information